This post is sponsored by the makers of the HORMEL® Pepperoni. All comments and opinions are my own.
While pizza might be a standard item on your game day menu, I am here to help you shake things up. My Game Day Pepperoni Pizza Dip gives you the pizza flavor you love in a fun to eat dip that you can share with your party guests… well, if you choose to share!
Ultra cheesy and packed with tasty HORMEL® Pepperoni, this delicious dip will be the hit of any party. And if you are making this for a basketball watch party, some key placement of HORMEL® Pepperoni Minis creates a tasty and super fun appetizer that will be the star of your game day spread.
With top-quality ingredients and a zesty taste you can’t get enough of, HORMEL® Pepperoni makes this and all your favorite meals taste great.
Sometimes I make this just as a dip and serve with crusty bread and chips. Then other times I like to bake the bread and dip all together. That way it’s an all-in-one appetizer that’s easy to make AND easy to serve.
Just like a standard pizza, this recipe is open to customization. I like to go with the classic pepperoni and cheese. But, you can go all out and load it up with all your favorite toppings and it will still be absolutely amazing. Be sure to grab plenty of HORMEL® Pepperoni when you shop and whip up a fan favorite for your next game day gathering.
Easy to make this dip will pair perfectly with my 7 Layer Dip, Game Day Chili Cheese Sliders and my PLANTERS® Shoot to Win Snack Mix. Find everything you need at your local Publix.
Game Day Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese - shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese - grated
- 2 oz HORMEL® Pepperoni
- HORMEL® Pepperoni Minis
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough - cut into 18 equal size pieces
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Mix the cream cheese with the Italian seasoning and spread the mixture in the bottom of a 9-inch baking dish.
- Roll the dough into balls and place side-by-side on the outer edge of the dish atop the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle half of the mozzarella over the cream cheese then top with 1/4 cup of the parmesan.
- Add the pepperoni in a layer over the cheese.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the pepperoni and then top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- If desired, place the HORMEL® Pepperoni Minis on the top in a basketball design.
- Bake for 25 - 27 minutes, until bread is golden and cheese is bubbly.
- Cool slightly and serve.