This post is sponsored by Toufayan. All comments and opinions are my own.
Looking for tasty ways to enjoy all those holiday leftovers? Why not stuff’em in pita bread!? Enjoy your leftovers in a fun and unique way with this Toufayan Pita Monte Cristo-Style Panini. Forget the boring sandwich and extend that great taste of the holiday with the help of Toufayan Pita.
Making the best pita bread has always been a passion for the Toufayan family. Using family recipes with fresh-baked flavor, they are commitment to bringing your family the best tasting, healthiest breads they’ve ever eaten!
Get ready to shake up your leftover plan with a tasty twist on a classic sandwich.
Stock up on Toufayan Pita Bread and be ready to enjoy great taste all season long. Look for delicious Toufayan Pita on sale Buy One, Get One FREE this week at Publix. With the sale, this is the perfect time to stock up for holiday leftovers AND beyond. Toufayan Pita can be frozen for up to 8 months so you can fill your freezer and have great taste ready when you need it!
Toufayan Pita Bread, 12 oz, (Excludes Toufayan Low Carb Pita), BOGO $1.69 – $1.99
TOUFAYAN PITA MONTE CRISTO-STYLE PANINI
- 1 Toufayan Pita
- 1 - 2 tsp teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 - 2 tsp cranberry sauce
- 1 slice Swiss cheese, split in half - can substitute Gruyere
- 1 slice ham
- 1 slice turkey
- Confectioner's sugar, for dusting
- Set panini press to high and heat for 5-minutes
- Cut Toufayan Pita in half
- Spread Dijon mustard onto one side of pita and 1-2 teaspoons of cranberry sauce onto the other side.
- Assemble the pita in the following order: one-half slice of Swiss or Gruyere on top of the Dijon, followed by the ham, then the turkey and the remaining half slice of Swiss or Gruyere.
- Place filled pita onto the bottom of the panini press, lower lid and bake for approximately 5-minutes or until grill marks appear and cheese has melted.
- Dust sandwich with confectioner's sugar; serve immediately with more cranberry sauce on the side.