This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
As fun and spontaneous as the summer months can be, there is something reassuring about getting back to more of a normal routine and pace once the fall months begin. With the boys back in school, I can finally get my schedule in order… and maybe even stick to it!
Don’t get me wrong, things are still crazy hectic, but having that routine means I can plan for the chaos. And that is so important when it comes to meal planning!
With our schedules being much more predictable, I can plan ahead. I know the days that I can leisurely cook a meal as well as the days when I will have to throw something together quickly. I even know when I have to depend on my slow cooker to have meals ready when we roll in really late.
So knowing that I rarely have the time to spend hours in the kitchen at the end of a busy, productive day, I keep plenty of quick options on hand. That’s why I’m a big fan of Knorr Rice and Pasta Sides and Family Packs. Besides tasting great, they’re also easy to make and help to cut down on cooking and prep times.
Take the Knorr Cheddar Broccoli Rice & Pasta Blend. With just that pouch and a few simple, fresh ingredients, you can whip up this scrumptious and filling Farm Stand Chicken Cheddar Broccoli Bowl. It’s ready in a flash for a delicious way to bring your family to the table without spending all night in the kitchen!
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ large red onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Cook Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli in 2-quart saucepan according to package directions.
- While Rice is cooking, heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and slice red onion, reserving 1 Tbsp. chopped red onion for garnish. Add chicken and sliced onion to skillet and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove from skillet.
- While chicken is cooking, slice zucchini and squash. Add to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned about 3 minutes. Stir in halved grape tomatoes.
- Return chicken to skillet and combine with squashes and cooked Rice. Garnish with reserved chopped red onion and chopped parsley.
You’ll also be happy to know that Knorr’s Rice & Pasta Sides are made with no artificial flavors preservatives, no colors from artificial sources, and no added MSG. And with a huge selection of perfectly seasoned flavors to choose from, there’s a Knorr Rice & Pasta Side for just about every taste!
And right now, you can take advantage of nice savings on a variety of Knorr and other products from the Unilever family of brands with these offers available at your local Publix:
- $1/2 Knorr Sides or Selects, 3.8 or 6.2 oz (Excluding One Skillet Meals) Publix Coupon Family Celebrations Booklet (valid 9/4 – 10/2)
- $1/1 Knorr Pasta Sides Family Pack Publix Coupon Family Celebrations Booklet (valid 9/4 – 10/2)
- $1/1 Knorr Bouillon, 2 lb, or Granulated Bouillon, 15.9 oz Publix Coupon Family Celebrations Booklet (valid 9/4 – 10/2)
- $1.50/1 Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, 15 to 20 oz Publix Coupon Family Celebrations Booklet (valid 9/4 – 10/2)
- $1.50/1 Hellmann’s Sauce, 9 oz Publix Coupon Family Celebrations Booklet (valid 9/4 – 10/2)
- $1/1 Lipton Tea, 15 to 100 ct, or Lipton Instant Tea Mix, 1.6 to 70.5 oz Publix Coupon Family Celebrations Booklet (valid 9/4 – 10/2)
Look for a booklet in store or simply head over to the Get the Savings site and print them before you shop. Just don’t dilly dally, the coupons expire Saturday, 10/2.
Take the opportunity to stock up on all your favorites and save a few bucks while you can.