This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
I am all about making my day a bit easier. Meal prep is an easy way to get ahead so you have more time to do other things that you love. Why not prep a batch of Southwestern Burrito Jars and you’ll have a meal ready when you need it.
What’s nice about these jars is that you can make them all the same or vary them and enjoy different flavors at each meal. The key to these jars is to build them with the wet ingredients at the bottom and then build up. I usually put any salsa, dressing or sour cream in the bottom. Next comes the corn and black beans. That’s followed by a big helping of Knorr Ready to Serve Rice. From there I’ll add chicken, onion, lettuce and cheese.
I’ll often tuck in black olives, cilantro, jalapeños, tomatoes and more. Fill the jar with all your faves and you have a tasty meal that ready to go!
Once you are ready to eat the burrito bowl, you simple dump it out in a bowl and grab a fork. Enjoy with chips or wrap in a tortilla if you’d like. It’s a quick and very economical option that’s perfect for your busy week.
Remember Knorr helps you create tasty meals in just minutes. Look for recipes and meal ideas on every package or you can visit Knorr.com for meal inspiration.
Be sure to clip the digital coupon and you’ll save on your next purchase. I’ll certainly take some savings. Visit the digital coupon page where you’ll find these coupons to help you serve up great taste and save some moolah.
- $1.25/2 Knorr Sides Publix Digital Coupon
- $1.75/2 Knorr Selects or Ready to Heat Publix Digital Coupon
- $2/1 Hellmann’s 15-20 oz Publix Digital Coupon
- 2 cups salsa or sour cream
- 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 package Knorr Spanish Style Ready to Heat Rice
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup cheese, shredded
- + any additional ingredients including cilantro, jalapeños, tomatoes and more
- Spoon 1/4 cup salsa or sour cream in the bottom of a 16 oz jar.
- Fill each jar with your favorite ingredients including: corn kernels, black beans, cooked diced chicken, Knorr Ready to Heat Rice, black olives, shredded lettuce and shredded cheese.
- Repeat to fill 4 jars.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve
- To serve, empty the jar into a bowl and toss to combine. Serve with tortillas or wrap in a tortilla.
And If you need to replenish your pantry staples, there’s even more savings! Look for big savings in the Winter Family Savings booklet or just visit the Get The Savings page to print the following coupons. Grab big savings on everything you need to whip up great meals all season long.
- $1.50/ Sir Kensington’s Product 8.45 – 20 oz Publix Coupon
- $1.50/1 Hellmann’s Product 11.5 oz Publix Coupon
- $1.50/1 Maille Product 7.3 – 7.5 oz Publix Coupon
- $1/2 Lipton Cup-a-Soup or Soup Secrets 1.8 – 4.9 oz Publix Coupon