This post is sponsored by Kellogg’s. All comments and opinions are my own.
It’s bowl season and that’s good thing at my house. It’s pretty much guaranteed that if there is a football game on TV, it’s going to be playing at my house.
And if there is football on, then game day snacks are a necessity.
But I don’t want to serve up the same things every time a game is played so I like to change things up. Nachos are always a big hit with all of my guys…especially when they are Snap’d Nachos! A big platter of Cheez-It Snap’d topped with chili, cheese and all the fixings is a game day snack that just can’t be beat!
You can use any variety of Snap’d for this recipe. Just add your favorite toppings and it will be amazing every time! That thin, crispy, cheesy baked snack with big cheese taste inside and out is the perfect vehicle for all that nacho goodness. Heck, you may even decide that you prefer my version over the traditional nacho meal with tortilla chips.
Now is a great time to add my Snap’d Nachos to your menu. Take advantage of great savings on all of your favorite Cheez-It Snap’d while they are on sale 2/$6 at Publix. Just don’t dilly dally, the sale is valid through 1/1/21.
- 1 bag Cheez-It Snap'd (any variety)
- 2 cups chili, heated
- 2 cups Monterey Jack or Cheddar Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeño slices
- Chopped tomato, salsa, sour cream, cilantro, guacamole or any of your favorite toppings
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- Arrange a single layer of Snap'd on a sheet pan.
- Top with spoonfuls of chili, shredded cheese, olives and jalapeño slices.
- Repeat layers until all the ingredients are used.
- Bake for about 3 - 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted. Watch carefully to ensure the crisps don't burn.
- Top with tomatoes, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, cilantro or your favorite toppings.
- Serve immediately.