This post is sponsored by Knorr. All comments and opinions are my own.
I bet I am not the only one who gets a hankering for soups now that the weather has cooled off. I love a soup and sandwich combo as a hearty meal for my guys. But on busy weeknights, I don’t always have a lot of time to spend making soup from scratch. Luckily I have a few tricks up my sleeve that help me put together great taste in a flash.
With quick and convenient products like Knorr Ready to Serve Rice, I can have a delicious meal on the table in no time flat. Knorr Ready to Serve Rice is pre-cooked and pre-seasoned making it a fantastic option on a busy night. I absolutely love the rice for so many recipes including my Easy Chicken And Rice Soup.
Talk about a timesaver. I don’t have to wait for rice to cook and there’s no need to gather a bunch of spices or additional ingredients. I get great flavor right from the package so I can have meals like my soup made really fast. In fact, I can have a big pot of soup and a bunch of grilled cheese sandwiches on the table in under 30 minutes!
Now is the perfect time to put my soup on your menu. Thanks to the savings on the Publix digital coupon page, you can get tasty Knorr Sides, Selects and Ready to Heat products at a great discount.
- $1.25/2 Knorr Rice or Pasta Sides 3.8-5.7oz Publix Digital Coupon
- $1.75/2 Knorr Selects or Ready To Heat 3.5-8.8oz Publix Digital Coupon
Try my recipe when you want a delicious and economical meal that will have you in and out of the kitchen lickity split. Give it a try and then come back and let me know what you think!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 1 package Knorr Ready to Heat Chicken & Herbs Flavors Long Grain Rice
- 8 oz cooked chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- salt & black pepper, to taste
- Melt the butter in a large pot and cook the onion, carrot and celery for 3 - 5 minutes, until softened.
- Add the chicken broth, chicken and parsley and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the Knorr Ready to Serve Rice and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve warm.