This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
I have two teenage boys so you know fries are a favorite side dish at my house. I don’t fry many things so if they want fries, I typically bake up some frozen fries from a bag. Fries are ok…but they are not the most exciting side ever. BUT—believe it or not, they actually prefer AND request my Parmesan Rosemary Smashed Potatoes over basic french fries!
That makes me a happy camper as I would pick these tasty taters over fries any day.
Yes, notice I called them taters. I made the batch you see above last week and had my guys wait while I snapped a picture. I told my husband that I was going to share the recipe with you guys and he picked at me and asked if I was going to name them what I really call them here at home. You see, at my house these are actually called “Squished Taters”. I decided that I might better give them a more formal name and decided on Parmesan Rosemary Smashed Potatoes. Of course, if you prefer, you can call them what they are…squished taters!
I promise, they’ll taste great no matter what you call them!
Pull out a bottle of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, boil up some baby potatoes and grate up some parm. You’ll have a fabulous side dish ready in a flash.
If you need to replenish your pantry staples, be sure to gather your coupons. Look for savings on Hellmann’s Mayonnaise in the Winter Family Savings booklet. There is also a digital coupon if you want to grab a big jar of mayo. You can also visit the Get The Savings page to print your coupons (and several others) to get big savings on everything you need to whip up great meals all season long.
- $1.50/ Sir Kensington’s Product 8.45 – 20 oz Publix Coupon
- $1.50/1 Hellmann’s Product 11.5 oz Publix Coupon
- $1.50/1 Maille Product 7.3 – 7.5 oz Publix Coupon
- $1/2 Lipton Cup-a-Soup or Soup Secrets 1.8 – 4.9 oz Publix Coupon
AND…there’s even more savings to help you with your holiday meals and recipes. Visit the digital coupon page to clip these coupon too –
- $1.25/2 Knorr Sides Publix Digital Coupon
- $1.75/2 Knorr Selects or Ready to Heat Publix Digital Coupon
- $2/1 Hellmann’s 15-20 oz Publix Digital Coupon
Grab savings on everything you need for all your favorite meals and recipes.
- 2 lbs baby potatoes
- 1 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons Rosemary, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup parmesan, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Drain and place the potatoes on a sheet pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Use a fork to smash each potato.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a small bowl then spread the mixture over each smashed potato.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, or until golden and crispy.