This post is sponsored by Tillamook. All comments and opinions are my own.
I know you guys love new products just as much as I do! Well, get ready to do a little happy dance because there is a new product that I know you are going to love! Tillamook Cream Cheese Spread is now available at your local Publix!
We are huge fans of all the other Tillamook products, so I just knew the cream cheese would be delicious too.
I am thrilled to report that I was 100% correct! Each variety is rich and creamy. And the flavors…oh my, they are all absolutely fantastic!
And there’s not just one variety…there are four delicious flavors to choose from. I can tell you that they are all delicious because I have already had all four. I saw them about 2 weeks ago and popped one of each variety in my cart. There was no doubt in my mind that I’d be able to put that tasty cream cheese to use.
Whether you spread on your morning bagel or use in a tasty recipe, Tillamook Cream Cheese Spread is rich, creamy and smooth, with a tangy zip in every bite. Like all the other Tillamook products, only goodness goes in! You get a quality cream cheese made without fillers, starches, or stabilizers.
Even more good news…you can save on your next purchase! Clip the digital coupon and pick up any of the four flavors when you shop and save $1 on your purchase.
Tillamook Farmstyle Cream Cheese Spread 7 oz, $3.59
–$1/1 Tillamook Farmstyle Cream Cheese Spread Publix Digital Coupon
Just $2.59 after coupon.
Look for these four varieties in the dairy aisle at your local Publix –
- Tillamook Original Farmstyle Cream Cheese Spread– Made with only four ingredients!
- Tillamook Seriously Strawberry Farmstyle Cream Cheese Spread– Made with real strawberries, a slightly sweetened cream cheese spread with jammy strawberry preserve.
- Tillamook Aged Cheddar Farmstyle Cream Cheese Spread– For fans of Tillamook’s beloved aged cheddar cheese, it doesn’t get sharper than this.
- Tillamook Very Veggie Farmstyle Cream Cheese Spread- Made with six different vegetables including bell peppers, carrots, cucumbers, and onions, getting your veggies never tasted so good.
Of course you can use that tasty cream cheese for your favorite meals and recipes…but if you want something that will make your family VERY happy, try my Cream Cheese and Sausage Pinwheels.
These are one of the most requested recipes on game day. But you can also serve them up as a quick breakfast or even a mid-day snack. You don’t need a ton of ingredients but you still get BIG flavor!
- 4 - 5 oz Tillamook Aged Cheddar Farmstyle Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 cup sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons bell pepper, chopped
- 1 package refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork, set aside.
- Roll out the crescent sheet onto parchment paper and gently work and stretch the dough to create a 15x9-inch rectangle.
- Spread the cream cheese over the dough then sprinkle the sausage and peppers on top.
- Starting at a short side, roll up like a jelly roll. Cut into about 15 (1/2-inch) slices. Place the slices, cut-side down onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Brush the slices with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.
- Remove the pastries from the baking sheets and let cool on wire racks for 10 minutes.
For 111 years, Tillamook has believed in crafting high quality dairy products that consistently taste good. I think you will love all the varieties. Each flavor is made with milk from cows not treated with rBST and has no fillers, gums, or preservatives.
Load your coupon and save now at your local Publix.