This post is sponsored by Riviana Foods, Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.
I am doing a little happy dance—it’s FINALLY soup and stew season! That means it’s time to fill my pantry with tasty ingredients to help me create lots of lots of tasty soups.
A couple of my must-have ingredients are No Yolks Noodles and No Yolks Dumplings. After all, a delicious soup requires a tasty noodle. And, a bag of No Yolks is the easiest way to go from soup to “SOUPERB”!
Cholesterol-free No Yolks noodles are perfect to help you cook up a healthy, delicious meal. They cook up fluffy and firm every time, and stay that way in all your favorite recipes.
Great news! Right now you can get awesome savings on delicious No Yolks Noodles and Dumplings! Look for a new Ibotta cash back offer AND a bonus. Load the offer and save up to 50¢ per redemption…plus get a 50¢ bonus when you redeem the No Yolks offer two or more times.
No Yolks Noodles, $2.49
–$0.50/1 No Yolks for any variety, any size. Ibotta Deposit (redeem up to 5x)
$1.99 after cash back!
I think most of you know that I don’t love cold weather. While I don’t mind having to wear a hoodie or light sweatshirt…I’d much rather be in shorts and t-shirts all year long. But, the one thing that I love when the weather gets a bit chilly is a big bowl of comfort food like this AMAZING Chicken Parmesan Soup.
This recipe is the ultimate recipe for a chilly fall night. It’s warm and filling and packed with amazing flavor. But, don’t worry…it’s easy to make. Just grab a bag of No Yolks when you shop this week. You’ll earn cash back and have what you need for a big bowl of comfort that will make everyone at your house very happy!
- 6 oz No Yolks® Extra Wide Egg Noodles
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 12 oz boneless and skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cans (each 10 oz) condensed tomato soup
- 3 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in Dutch oven or large saucepan set over medium heat. Cook chicken, garlic, salt and pepper for 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken starts to brown.
- Stir in 3 cups water, tomato soup and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in noodles and cook for 8 minutes. Stir in peas and continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until noodles are tender and peas are cooked. Stir in basil.
- Meanwhile, preheat broiler to high. Divide soup into 4 crocks. Top with shredded mozzarella, Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread crumbs are golden brown and toasted.