This post is sponsored by Smithfield. All comments and opinions are my own.
Head over to the Publix digital coupon page and load the high value Smithfield coupon and pick up a super deal at Publix! You'll save $3 when you pick up your favorite Smithfield® Anytime Favorites™ product AND Smithfield® Fully Cooked Sausage item.
Keep in mind that the diced and cubed ham is regularly priced at $3.29 at Publix...so it's almost like getting a FREEBIE!
Stop by Publix and pick up a great deal then save your receipt and use it to enter the Smithfield Breakfast On Us sweepstakes! The sweepstakes is ending THIS FRIDAY (11/30) so don't miss out on a chance to win breakfast for a year or a $50 Publix gift card.
Here are the details on the prizes available.
- Five (5) Grand Prize winners will each receive “Free Smithfield Breakfast products for a year”, in the form of fifty-two (52) coupons, each coupon good for up to $10.00 toward the purchase of Smithfield Breakfast products.
- Twenty-five (25) Secondary Prize winners will each receive a $50 Publix Gift Card. ARV of each Secondary Prize: $50.
To enter, just grab any of your favorite Smithfield products at your local Publix and submit a picture of your receipt on the Breakfast On Us sweepstakes page. Each product purchase counts as an entry and you can enter up to FIVE times during the promotion.
There are lots of Smithfield Anytime Favorites at your local Publix, so you shouldn't have any problem finding a couple of options to help you take advantage of that coupon. Whether it's diced ham, cubed ham, ham steaks or even sliced ham...there are plenty of great products to help you serve up delicious meals that your whole family will love!
Smithfield products are perfect for any meal. Use it for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Why not pick up the diced ham and whip up a tasty Hawaiian Flatbread Pizza as a quick and easy lunch that is ready in just minutes?!
- 2 Naan flatbreads
- ½ cup Smithfield Diced Ham
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz pineapple chunks
- parsley for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the two Naan flatbreads.
- Top each with cheese, ham and mozzarella.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 8 - 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
- Top with parsley, slice and enjoy!
Be sure to read the official rules. Winners will be notified in December, so please let me know if you are one of the lucky winners! Good luck everyone!