This post is sponsored by Smithfield. All comments and opinions are my own.
We have an awesome new coupon on the Publix digital coupon page! Head over and load your coupon to save $3 on tasty Smithfield products -
Stop by Publix and pick up a great deal then save your receipt and use it to enter the Smithfield Breakfast On Us sweepstakes! The sweepstakes runs through 11/30 and you could win breakfast for a year or a $50 Publix gift card. Now that's my kind of deal...a freebie with purchase and the chance to win big!
Here are the details on the prizes available.
- Five (5) Grand Prize winners will each receive “Free Smithfield Breakfast products for a year”, in the form of fifty-two (52) coupons, each coupon good for up to $10.00 toward the purchase of Smithfield Breakfast products.
- Twenty-five (25) Secondary Prize winners will each receive a $50 Publix Gift Card. ARV of each Secondary Prize: $50.
To enter, just grab any of your favorite Smithfield products at your local Publix and submit a picture of your receipt on the Breakfast On Us sweepstakes page. Each product purchase counts as an entry and you can enter up to FIVE times during the promotion.
There are lots of Smithfield Anytime Favorites at your local Publix, so you shouldn't have any problem finding a couple of options to help you take advantage of that coupon. Whether it's diced ham, cubed ham, ham steaks or even sliced ham...there are plenty of great products to help you serve up delicious meals that your whole family will love!
Here's a tasty breakfast option that you can put together in a flash. All you need are a few ingredients to serve up a delicious Breakfast Pizza in place of your standard egg breakfast. At my house, pizza is a welcome addition ANY time of the day!
- 3 strips Smithfield® Thick Cut Bacon
- Smithfield® Anytime Favorites™ Diced Ham
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Boboli® Original Pizza Crust
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup onions, diced
- ½ cup green or red peppers diced
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cook bacon and cut into 1'' pieces.
- Dice ham into cubes and brown in skillet.
- Place Boboli® Crust on tray and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Mix veggies and eggs together, then scramble. Layer scrambled eggs on pizza crust. Sprinkle on ¾ cup cheddar cheese. Add bacon and ham pieces on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and black pepper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until desired crispness is reached. Then serve.
Be sure to read the official rules. Winners will be notified in December, so please let me know if you are one of the lucky winners! Good luck everyone!