This post is sponsored by Smithfield. All comments and opinions are my own.
Have you taken the time to enter the Smithfield "Hero of the Grill" Sweepstakes yet?
Remember, this one has two parts...a nomination portion where you can enter your hero to win a whopping $5K (and yourself a sweet $500). Plus there is also an instant win game that you can play everyday!
Just visit http://www.smithfieldgetgrilling.com/ to enter and get all the info. The promotion runs through September 3, 2018.
Here are the prizes:
- 1 GRAND PRIZE: $5,000 Cash for Nominee & $500 for Nominator
- 10,000 Nominations will have name appear on No. 10 Smithfield Racecar at the September 22nd race in Richmond
You can view the sweeps rules and entry on the Official Rules page. Limit 1 Nomination per person/email address as nominator.
We have some great deals on all your favorite Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork products as part of the new ad at Publix. You can stock up on all your favorites and pay as little as $3.99 for a tasty meal starter.
- Smithfield Carnitas 32 oz, $5.99 (reg $7.99)
- Smithfield Chops 24oz, $5.99 (reg $7.99)
- Smithfield Steakhouse Mushroom Pork Fillet 27.2 oz, $6.99 (reg $8.99)
- Smithfield Pork Sirloin 23 oz, $3.99 (reg $5.99)
- Smithfield Pork Tenderloin 18.4 oz, $5.99 (reg $7.99)
Each item comes with easy cooking instructions. Follow them and enjoy a delicious meal in 30 minutes or less. I personally use them as a short cut in my favorite meals and recipes. The fact that the meat is already marinated means that I don't need a bunch of extra ingredients AND I don't have to take the time to marinate the meat myself. The meat is ready to go right from the package. The convenience makes these a perfect choice for a busy weeknight.