This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
If you have kids, you know the struggle that comes with getting them to eat their veggies. I don’t care if they are 6 or 16, the broccoli battle never ends!
But, I have found that a little creativity works wonders when it comes to mealtime. Take cauliflower for example. If I steam cauliflower and serve it plain, NO ONE will touch it… not even one piece. But, if I brush the cauliflower with Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayonnaise and roast it up, my family will devour it like it’s the best thing they ever put in their mouths!
Crazy how a little modification makes all the difference.
Roasted Chipotle Cauliflower is a super easy and absolutely delicious side dish that pairs perfectly with chicken, pork, fish and can even be the hero of a tasty veggie plate. And the best part is that you only need a few ingredients. Even better is one of the main ones is on sale right now at Publix. Look for your favorite Sir Kensington’s products on sale $2 off as part of the current Extra Savings Flyer.
Take advantage of the savings and grab a bottle of Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayonnaise, a head of cauliflower and a lime and you are in business! All it takes is about 5 minutes of prep and after 40 – 45 minutes in the oven, you end up with an amazing side that even your pickiest eater will enjoy!
Roasted Chipotle Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Sir Kensington's Chipotle Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- limes and cilantro for serving - if desired
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Slice the cauliflower lengthwise through the core into 3 - 4 "steaks" and reserve any extra pieces.
- Add the chipotle mayonnaise, olive oil and lime juice to a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Brush the mayonnaise mixture over the cauliflower and place on a sheet pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and roast for 20 minutes. Flip and roast an additional 20 - 25 minutes, until tender and golden.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve with lime wedges. Enjoy!