This post is sponsored by Farmer Focus. All comments and opinions are my own.
Game day’s near, and that means it’s time to get your game day menu in order. Forget burnt franks and stale popcorn, you know what your guests are craving… crispy, saucy, finger-lickin’ good wings.
Yep, it’s time to ditch the forks and grab some napkins, because game day calls for a big platter of delicious Farmer Focus Organic Chicken Wings! Whether you fry them, bake them or pop them in the air fryer, those amazing wings are sure to become the undisputed MVP of your game day spread!
The hard part will be deciding what flavor to serve!
Classic Buffalo Wings: For the purists, a traditional buffalo sauce glaze with a fiery kick is pure bliss. You can’t go wrong with this classic flavor.
Smoky BBQ Wings: For the grill masters, a smoky BBQ sauce slathered on slow-cooked wings is a surefire crowd-pleaser. The smoky aromas wafting from the grill will have your guests salivating before the wings even hit the platter.
Garlic Parmesan Wings: For the garlic lovers, a garlicky parmesan rub on baked wings is a flavor bomb. The fragrant garlic mingles with the salty parmesan cheese to create a savory symphony on the tongue.
Garlic Ginger Sticky Wings: For those who like a touch of sweetness, an Asian-inspired glaze drizzled over crispy wings is a game-changer. Quick and easy to prepare, this is my all-time favorite way to shake up my game day spread.
You can go crazy and serve up several different options if you want. Right now you can grab Farmer Focus Organic Chicken Party Wings at a great price when you shop at Publix. Look for the packages on sale buy one, get one FREE as part of the Publix ad valid 2/8 to 2/14 (2/7 to 2/13 for some).
Farmer Focus Organic Chicken Party Wings, BOGO
Stock your cart and bring home plenty of wings to ensure no fan goes hungry on game day. With Farmer Focus Organic Chicken Wings, you’re not just serving up a snack – you’re delivering a taste experience that’ll have everyone cheering for more. So, get ready to score big with flavor and make this game day one to remember!
Grab a few ingredients and you add my Garlic Ginger Sticky Wings to your party plan!
And if you’d like the opportunity to score some FREE wings, be sure to head over to the Farmer Focus Instagram page and enter their 10k wings for 10k followers giveaway. 100 people will be receiving 100 wings—contest ends 2/11. Of course while you are there, be sure to follow iHeartPublix on Instagram too!
Garlic Ginger Sticky Wings
- 4 lbs Farmer Focus Organic Chicken Party Wings
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp aluminum free baking powder
GINGER GARLIC SAUCE
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- Preheat oven to 425º F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place a wire rack inside the pan. Spray the rack with cooking spray.
- Use paper towels to pat the wings dry, removing as much moisture as possible.
- Place the wings in a large bowl and add the salt, black pepper, garlic powder and baking powder and toss to completely coat the wings.
- Place the wings on the wire rack, skin side up, in a single layer.
- Bake the wings in the oven for 30 minutes, then flip and cook an additional 20 - 30 minutes, until wings are cooked through and crispy.
GARLIC GINGER SAUCE
- While the wings bake, place the sauce ingredients in a medium sauce pan and stir to combine. Cook over medium high heat and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the cooled sauce over the cooked wings and toss to coat.
- Place the coated wings back on the wire rack and bake for another 3 - 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
With a platter of Farmer Focus Organic Chicken Wings and a few delicious accompaniments, your game day feast is sure to be a winning play. So get ready to cheer, chomp, and celebrate – it’s almost game time!