This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
I absolutely love a good skillet meal on a busy weeknight. Being able to throw a bunch of ingredients in a skillet makes for a quick meal AND quick clean up. That’s a winning combination in my book!
Plus, I have a few tricks to making the meal even easier. A package of Knorr Sides helps me skip the need to gather a bunch of spices and seasonings. The ultimate meal starter, each package is packed with amazing flavor so that I only need to add a few things and I can whip up a tasty meal in a flash.
A family favorite is my Cajun Red Beans & Rice. Super flavorful, this dish is bursting with the hearty goodness of smoked sausage, a rich and flavorful rice plus a kick of Cajun seasoning. And the best part? It’s all made in one skillet with just a few ingredients. Right now you can get the ingredients you need PLUS big savings when you shop at Publix.
Look for a coupon to get savings on any two Knorr Sides. Grab your deal and a few ingredients and you’ll have a quick and tasty meal that your family will love.
$1/2 Knorr Sides Publix Coupon Extra Savings Flyer valid 1/27 – 2/9
Cajun Red Beans & Rice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 14 oz smoked sausage - sliced
- 1 small onion - chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper - chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes - chopped
- 1 pkg Knorr Sides Spanish Rice
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning - adjust to taste as needed
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 15.5 oz Kidney Beans - drained and rinsed
- Heat a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium high heat and add the sausage, onions and bell pepper. Cook for 6 - 8 minutes, until veggies are softened and sausage is browned.
- Stir in the water, tomatoes, cajun seasoning, kidney beans and the package of Knorr Sides. Cover and cook for 7 - 9 minutes, until rice is tender.
- Let stand for 2 minutes, stir and serve. Enjoy!