This post is sponsored by HOPE Hummus. All comments and opinions are my own.
We go through a lot of hummus here at my house. It’s not unusual for a tub of HOPE Hummus to be gone within a day or two after purchase. Often, I will go to grab some hummus and find that it’s already been eaten. So, I have had to resort to hiding the tubs just to ensure it’s available when I need it.
So when I have Hummus Crusted Salmon on the menu, I will either hide the hummus or put notes on the tubs telling my guys to leave it alone. Since they love this recipe, they don’t complain too much.
This is one of my all-time favorite recipes too. It tastes absolutely amazing and looks super impressive. It’s one of my go-to meals for dinner parties. Everyone always raves about the taste but don’t know that it’s incredibly simple to prepare. In fact, it takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish. Plus you can make as few or as many fillets as needed. So it’s perfect whether you need to feed two or twenty!
To get started grab some salmon, a tub of HOPE Hummus and then raid your pantry. With very little effort you’ll have a delicious meal in a flash. Load the Ibotta offer and you’ll earn cash back on your next purchase!
Hummus Crusted Salmon
- 4 5-oz salmon fillets
- 1 cup HOPE Hummus - any variety you love
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese - shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425º F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Place the salmon fillets on the prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, add the breadcrumbs, parmesan, salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix to combine.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of hummus on top of each fillet the spoon the breadcrumb mixture over the hummus, gently pressing into the hummus.
- Bake the salmon for 10 - 15 minutes, until the salmon is cooked to medium and the breadcrumb topping is golden brown. Serve and enjoy!
I love the Sea Salt & Olive Oil hummus for this recipe, but you can use any of the delicious flavors that you love and it the salmon will turn out perfectly every time. Look for three amazing varieties in the deli at your local Publix:
- HOPE Hummus Original Recipe
- HOPE Hummus Sea Salt & Olive Oil
- HOPE Hummus Spicy Avocado
Every variety of HOPE Hummus is packed with favor and taste like homemade. What sets this delicious hummus apart is that HOPE uses special methods of cold, high pressure to retain fresh flavors, capture their unique made-at-home texture, and provide optimal nutrition and safety without the use of artificial preservatives. This technique is what makes their fresh taste different from other hummus products on the market!
And now, all HOPE Hummus flavors now include plant-based Omega-3s and are NON-GMO Project Verified. Plus they are certified Plastic Neutral! Plastic Neutral means that they recover as much plastic from nature as they use in their products and packaging through their new partnership with rePurpose Global. By purchasing HOPE Foods products, YOU can help them recover even more plastic from the environment. For each pack sold, they give back to rePurpose Global.
Amazing flavor, Omega-3s, NON-GMO Project Verified and Organic … seriously, what’s not to love? Stock up on your favorite HOPE Hummus products when you shop at Publix.