This post is sponsored by Gary’s QuickSteak. All comments and opinions are my own.
Planning delicious meals for the family on hectic weeknights can be a challenge. However, with a little creativity and the right ingredients, you can whip up a tasty meal in no time.
To get started, just head to the frozen aisle at Publix and stock up on Gary’s QuickSteak products!
Gary’s QuickSteak is my shortcut to help make mealtime easy AND delicious. Choose from quality sirloin or chicken then simply Sizzle, Flip and Savor! New at Publix, these amazing products really can make mealtime a breeze.
Great meals don’t have to be difficult or time consuming. Gary’s QuickSteak products can be taken directly from your freezer and be ready to serve in minutes. Gary’s patented process means that all you have to do is place the frozen, pre-sliced steak (or chicken) in a pan and listen for the sizzle. When one side is cooked, flip, and watch the individual ribbons release, giving you the most versatile meat to top sandwiches, soups, salads, and more! Lastly, savor the juicy, tender taste of the meat that it took you only minutes to make.
Speaking of a meal in minutes, I have an amazing meal that you can have on the table in a flash. My 15 Minute Beef & Broccoli recipe is the ultimate dish for a busy weeknight. Skip the bother and expense of take out and enjoy a hot, homemade meal that your whole family will love.
15 Minute Beef & Broccoli
- 12 oz package Gary's QuickSteak
- 5 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water or beef stock
- 1/2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 - 1/2 tbsp corn starch
- cooked white rice - for serving
- toasted sesame seed - optional, for garnish
- Blanch the broccoli, by adding it to boiling water and allowing to cook for 2 minutes. Drain and then plunge into ice water. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the soy sauce, water, vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, garlic , sesame oil and corn starch and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and cook Gary's QuickSteak Sirloin Beef according to package directions.
- Add the prepared sauce, reduce heat to medium low and simmer 3 minutes until thickened.
- Add the broccoli and cook an additional 1 - 2 minutes, until broccoli is crisp tender.
- Serve over cooked rice and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Gary’s QuickSteak is a great product for anyone who wants a quick and easy meal that’s also delicious. With 20 grams of protein per serving, Gary’s QuickSteak are gluten free, and made with real beef and chicken–ingredients that you can be proud of. So, next time you’re looking for a quick and easy meal, grab some Gary’s QuickSteak products… and be sure to give this 15 Minute Beef & Broccoli recipe a try!
Remember, I am giving three readers a $50 Publix Gift Card so you can try tasty Gary’s QuickSteak products for FREE! Head over HERE to enter.