This post is sponsored by Conagra Brands, Inc. All comments and opinions are my own.
For most of us dinner is a challenge. By the time you get home from work you are tired and just want something quick and easy. That’s where My Pantry Planner can help you out!
Not only can it help your pocketbook with savings, but you can also get all kinds of great recipes for delicious and easy meals. This week I whipped up the 30-Minute Chili. My guys loved it, and the best part was I had most of the ingredients already on hand!
Super simple to prepare, this chili is hearty and super flavorful. The best part is that I served the chili with some cornbread and a salad the first night then used the rest for nachos the following night. You guys know I love meals that allow me to cook once and eat twice. I think I may make another batch next week and then save some for chili dogs or maybe for stuffed baked potatoes. I could probably come up with a dozen different ways to use it… it’s so good!
Just because you are short on time, doesn’t mean dinner can’t be packed with flavor! Serve this chili up any weeknight for the perfect meal in a flash.
30 Minute Chili
- 1 lb ground chuck beef (80% lean)
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz each) chili seasoning mix
- 16 oz can of beans in chili seasoned sauce, undrained
- 14.5 oz can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 10 oz can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 8 oz can Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup water
- Cook beef and onion in large saucepan over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in seasoning mix. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 10 minutes, stirring several times.
Remember, this 30-Minute Chili recipe is just one of the delicious recipes on the MyPantryPlanner website. Visit the site to find delicious meals for any meal, any day of the week! Plus, you’ll find digital coupons to save over $10 on participating items to help you stock your pantry with YUM!
Look for savings and recipes on these participating brands:
- Mrs. Butterworth’s®
- Duncan Hines®
- Hebrew National®
- Orville Redenbacher’s®
- F. Chang’s Home Menu® Sauces and Dressings
- Swiss Miss®
Plus, the site makes it super easy to get everything you need without even leaving your home. With just one click, you can add all the ingredients in the recipes into your shopping cart via Instacart. Want to enjoy a bowl of chili tonight? Easy, click to add the ingredients to your Instacart cart and you’ll be on your way to a hearty meal in no time flat!
So what are you waiting for? Visit MyPantryPlanner.com to shop and save with ease!