This post is sponsored by Breyers. All comments and opinions are my own.
Ice cream is one of my absolute favorite desserts. The variety and versatility makes it an ideal option to have handy for the holidays. Everyone gets to pick and choose their favorite flavor and since there’s no prep or cooking needed… you just scoop and serve. Plus, you can feed a large group in a matter of minutes.
But sometimes I want to kick things up a notch and serve up a fun and festive dessert. Well, in that case, ice cream is still a fantastic option. My Ice Cream Cone Reindeer are super cute and oh, so festive. Just grab your favorite flavor of Breyers® Ice Cream, some candies and a little melting chocolate and you are on your way to a holiday treat that’s sure to please.
This is a super dessert for the little ones. Make the antlers ahead of time and then let the kiddos have fun assembling their desserts. It’s a great way to keep them busy AND let them express their creativity. Heck, even the adults will have fun making these tasty treats!
With the BOGO sale on Breyers® this week at Publix, you can stock your freezer with lots of delicious ice cream. Mix and match and have a variety of flavors for all your holiday guests.
Breyers® 1.5 quart, BOGO $6.89 +
–$0.50/1 Breyers, 1.5 quart Product (Publix Digitlal Coupon)
-$0.50/1 Breyers Ice Cream, exp. 11/26/22 (Save 11/13/22 (Unilever)) [1.5-qt.]
As low as $2.95 after sale and coupon.
Ice Cream Cone Reindeer
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- 16 pretzel sticks
- 16 miniature marshmallow
- pink sprinkles or pink sugar
- Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- candy coated chocolate candies
- 8 ice cream cones
- Add the chocolate chips to a dish and heat in the microwave in 30 second increments until melted.
- Dip the pretzel sticks in chocolate and place on a sheet of parchment paper leaving at least an inch between each pretzel. Place the remaining chocolate in a zip top bag, cut the corner and pipe chocolate to extend "antlers" off each chocolate pretzels. Allow to cool and harden.
- Dip each mini marshmallow in the leftover melted chocolate and allow to harden.
- Cut the mini marshmallows on the diagonal. Dip the cut end into the sprinkles/sugar and set aside.
- Add two scoops of Breyers® Ice Cream into each cone.
- Carefully poke the chocolate antlers into the top of the ice cream scoop.
- Add the ears and press 3 candies into the ice cream to create the eyes and nose.
- Serve and enjoy!
And if you want another fun and festive treat, ice cream ornaments are another easy option. Just roll a scoop of Breyers® Ice Cream in sprinkles and top with an upside down peanut butter cup and a small piece of rope licorice.