This post is sponsored by Hellmann’s. All comments and opinions are my own.
If you are looking for an easy and absolutely delicious appetizer for your holiday gatherings, I have the perfect recipe—Whipped Feta Dip!
This is my go-to dip for all occasions. There’s no cooking and very little prep. Just pull out the ingredients and your food processor (or blender) and you have a fantastic dip that goes great with pita, crackers, veggies and even fruit. It’s salty and tangy and with the addition of some honey and pomegranate arils, you get a hint of sweetness too. It’s perfect as a stand-alone dip or you can get creative and place as the key element of a fun and festive holiday charcuterie wreath.
I like to make my dip and place it on a big wooden lazy susan. From there I add some green elements to give it the wreath appearance. Then I just start adding dippers and other snacks. In a matter of minutes, you have a visually stunning snack board that tastes just as good as it looks.
The base recipe requires just FIVE ingredients. Feta, Greek yogurt, Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, garlic and lemon juice is all that you need for an amazing dip that’s ready in under 5 minutes. With only a few ingredients, you know this one is also an economical option for your holiday spread too!
In fact, you can score a deal on Hellmann’s Mayonnaise right now at Publix. If you need to restock for the holidays, take advantage of the BOGO sale and have plenty of that creamy mayonnaise for this, and all your other favorite recipes.
Hellmann’s Mayonnaise 30 oz, BOGO $7.67 +
–$1/1 Hellmann’s or Best Foods Product 9 oz or Larger (Publix Digital Coupon)
-$0.50/1 Hellmann’s Product, exp. 11/26/22 (Save 11/13/22 (Unilever)) [9-oz.+]
As low as $2.84 after coupon.
Grab a few ingredients when you shop and add this tasty dip to your holiday spread. You won’t regret it!
Whipped Feta Dip
- 8 oz block of feta - crumbled
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove - smashed
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1- 2 tbsp honey (optional)
- 2 tbsp pistachios - chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp pomegranate arils (optional)
- In a food processor, combine the feta, Greek yogurt, Hellmann's Mayonnaise, lemon and garlic and process until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a shallow dish, create a well and fill with the honey if desired. Sprinkle the chopped pistachios and pomegranate arils over top. Serve with pita, crackers and veggies.
I need coupons. This is the only mayo my husband will allow in our home!!