This post is sponsored by Hellmann’s. All comments and opinions are my own.
Pumpkin spice fanatics… this one is for you!
Yep, if you are craving the pumpkin spice flavor that you love, grab a few ingredients and turn on your oven. With very little effort, you end up with cupcakes that are incredibly moist and absolutely delicious. They are so good, you could even skip the frosting if you wanted!
So what makes these cupcakes so moist and tasty? You might be surprised to learn that it’s actually Hellmann’s Mayonnaise! Yep, the mayonnaise you love for your favorite sandwiches and salads is also the perfect ingredient for so many amazing baked goods. Hellmann’s is a must-have in my favorite chocolate cake and in this recipe as well.
So the next time you are craving that pumpkin spice flavor you love, skip the coffee shop and bake up a sweet treat instead!
Hellmann's Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- 1 18 oz box yellow cake mix
- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line your muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Beat cake mix, pumpkin, Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, eggs and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Scoop into the prepared cupcake liners.
- Bake 23 - 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool on wire rack until completely cooled. Frost with your favorite cream cheese or vanilla frosting.
If you are find that your Hellmann’s Mayonnaise jar is looking a little empty, you can restock and save! Look for Hellmann’s Mayonnaise on sale buy one, get one FREE with the coupon in the new Extra Savings Flyer valid 10/22 to 11/4 at Publix.
BOGO Hellmann’s Mayonnaise 30 oz Publix Coupon Extra Savings Flyer valid 10/22 to 11/4
Stock up for this cupcake recipe and all your other favorite dishes!