This post is sponsored by Knorr. All comments and opinions are my own.
Football season is in full swing and that makes my family happy! We generally prefer watching the games at home. There’s perfect weather inside, I can wear my jammies and… there are ALWAYS tasty snacks readily available!
The perfect way to watch any game is with lots of homemade snacks. I like to plan ahead and prep or make them the day before so that on game day, I can have great taste without a lot of effort. A family favorite snack is a big batch of my Easy Cheezy Crackers. My homemade cheese crackers have all the deliciousness of store-bought cheese crackers, but they contain real ingredients that you probably have handy right now!
What makes them great is I can cut the salt without cutting the flavor! Using Knorr Zero Salt Chicken Bouillon I can keep the flavor without the worry of salt.
Knorr Zero Salt Bouillon is made with an expert blend of natural chicken flavor, vegetables and spices, this chicken bouillon gives you all the flavor with none of the salt. This powder bouillon is made with real vegetables, herbs and spices, like carrots, onion and parsley, and is made with absolutely no artificial flavors or preservatives. You get all the flavor… and ZERO salt!
Right now, you can pick up a bottle of new Knorr Zero Salt Bouillon and get savings with the Publix coupon in the current Extra Savings Flyer.
$1/1 Knorr Zero Salt Bouillon Publix Coupon Extra Savings Flyer valid 10/22 to 11/4
Clip your coupon and grab a bottle at a great price. Get ready for gameday with Easy Cheezy Crackers, but beware that once you try this recipe, you may think twice about those store-bought cheese crackers.
Easy Cheezy Crackers
- 6 oz sharp cheddar cheese - grated
- 4 tbsp unsalted COLD butter - cubed
- 2 tsp Knorr Zero Salt Bouillon - divided
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp ice water
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper - optional
- Add the cheese, butter, 1/2 tsp of Knorr Zero Salt Bouillon, flour, ice water and cayenne pepper to your food processor and run for about a minute or until the dough forms.
- Remove the dough ball and divide in half.
- Form two discs and wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Roll the dough out on parchment paper or slipat to a ⅛" thin 10x12 rectangle.
- Use a pastry wheel or pizza wheel to cut 1" squares. Take a skewer or small pastry tip to poke a hole in the middle of the cracker.
- Return the cut crackers to the refrigerator for 30 - 45 minutes to allow the dough to firm up so the crackers can be easily moved.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Once the dough is set, peel the crackers from the parchment paper/silpat and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silpat leaving about ¼ inch between each cracker.
- Bake for 14 - 15 minutes or until just golden.
- Allow to cool slightly then place in a paper bag with 1 1/2 tsp of Knorr Zero Salt Bouillon and shake to coat. Serve and enjoy!