This post is sponsored by Hellmann’s. All comments and opinions are my own.
I am sure you guys have had a piece of grilled chicken. BUT, have you had Green Goddess Grilled Chicken?
A quick and simple dressing is my secret to some of the juiciest and best tasting chicken you’ll ever eat! Forget dry and bland chicken, grab some herbs, yogurt and a jar of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise and you are on your way to amazing flavor!
This is the perfect chicken to eat as a main dish with veggies, sliced up in a salad, piled on a sandwich or really anyway you like. It’s so good, I typically grill extra so that I can enjoy it as leftovers throughout the week. And besides the great tasting chicken, my recipe yields plenty of extra Green Goddess Dressing that’s amazing for dipping, drizzling or dunking. You might even find that you want to make extra dressing for your salads and other recipes.
Gather a few ingredients and add this dish to your menu this week. I’ll even help you grab what you need at a discount. Head into Publix and take advantage of the BOGO sale on Hellmann’s Mayonnaise as part of the current ad. Stock up for this and all your favorite meals and recipes.
Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, 15 or 20 oz, BOGO $5.19 – $6.89
–$0.50/1 Hellmann’s or Best Foods Product 9 oz or Larger (Publix Digital Coupon)
-$0.50/1 Hellmann’s Product, exp. 9/10/22 (Save 08/28/22) [9-oz.+]
As low as $2.10 after coupon.
Green Goddess Grilled Chicken
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp anchovy paste
- 2 tbsp chives - roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients (except chicken) to to the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend or pulse until smooth (approximately 30 - 45 seconds)
- Reserve half of the dressing to serve with the chicken and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place the other half in a resealable bag with the chicken. Refrigerate and allow to marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Grill the chicken over medium for approximately 6 - 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through and juices run clear.
- Serve with the reserved dressing.
What are you waiting for? Head into Publix and look for the BOGO sale valid 9/8 – 9/15 (9/7 – 9/14 for some). Then grill up a batch of Green Goddess Grilled Chicken and give your family a meal that they will love.