This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
Need a delicious pick-me-up?! Grab your favorite Talenti product and treat yourself to a tasty affogato. It’s the perfect dessert for coffee and gelato lovers alike!
Affogato translates to “drowned” in Italian. To create this easy and delicious dessert all you do is drown a scoop of your favorite Talenti Gelato in espresso. You get the perfect balance… a desert that’s hot and cold AND sweet and bitter. It’s the perfect way to finish a meal.
When it comes to choosing a flavor, the sky is the limit. You can keep it simple with vanilla gelato or get creative and use flavors like chocolate, pistachio or our favorite—sea salt caramel!
With the BOGO sale on Talenti, you can experiment to find your favorite affogato flavor combination and save big! Visit Publix this week and look for a great deal as part of the ad valid 3/31 to 4/6 (3/30 to 4/5 for some)>
Talenti Gelato or Gelato Layers or Sorbetto, 10.8 to 16 oz, BOGO $5.09 – $5.99
- 1 large scoop Talenti Gelato (choose your favorite flavor)
- 1 shot of espresso (or 3 tablespoons strong coffee)
- Place a large scoop of your favorite Talenti Gelato in a coffee cup or glass dish.
- Pour a shot of espresso or about 3 tablespoons of strong brewed coffee over top.
- If desired, top with chocolate curls, toffee bits or cacao nibs.
Now is the perfect time to stock your freezer! Talenti Gelato, Gelato Layers and Sorbetto varieties are perfect for any occasion. With Talenti’s unique flavors you are sure to satisfy any craving!
And they are included in the $5 instant savings offer when you purchase participating Unilever items at Publix. Simply load your coupon and save at checkout.