This post is sponsored by Hatfield Bacon. All comments and opinions are my own.
The best way to celebrate the holiday is with good food and family. But nothing says you have to serve the same old things year after year. If you are looking for a different recipe to impress your holiday guests… give my Grilled Teriyaki Pork Pinwheels at try!
With Easter falling mid April this year, it would be the perfect time to fire up the grill and cook up a meal that won’t require you to heat up your kitchen! And since these pinwheels cook up in less than 15 minutes, you won’t be stuck in the kitchen all day. That mean more time to celebrate with friends and family AND hunting Easter eggs!
I choose Hatfield’s Honey Garlic Teriyaki Dry Rub Seasoned Pork Tenderloin for this dish. It’s pre-seasoned and ready to go so I don’t have to spend time gathering ingredients or waiting for the meat to marinate. I just slice the pork, add some thinly sliced pineapple then roll and skewer. They get tossed on the grill and basted with teriyaki sauce for a delicious meal in a flash.
With just a few ingredients, you can have a tasty meal that the whole family will love. The pork and pineapple combo are perfect together, but when you add the glaze it really take it to the next level! I like to serve the pinwheels on a bed of Asian Slaw to add that wow factor!
- Hatfield Honey Garlic Teriyaki Dry Rub Seasoned Pork Tenderloin
- Pineapple peeled, cored and sliced thin
- olive oil or mayo
- 3/4 cup teriyaki glaze
- Slice the Hatfield Honey Garlic Teriyaki Dry Rub Seasoned Pork Tenderloin into very thin slices (approximately 1/4 inch thick and about 6 inches in length)
- Top each slice with a piece of thinly sliced pineapple then roll and skewer.
- Heat the grill to medium and brush the skewered meat with a light coating of oil (or mayo) then cook for 2 – 3 minutes per side, turning once.
- Brush with the marinade and cook an additional 1 – 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Head over to your local Publix and visit the meat department to stock up on Hatfield Marinated Pork for all your holiday meals and recipes! Don’t forget that you can grab savings when you shop.
Clip the high value digital coupon before you shop and you’ll save $2 on your next purchase of any Hatfield® Pork Item at Publix.
Pick up a teriyaki tenderloin for my recipe or try any of their tasty products. You can’t go wrong no matter which you choose. Every variety of Hatfield Marinated Pork is packed with great flavors right out of the package. You get amazing flavor and you just can’t beat the convenience. No matter which you choose, you know you will have a delicious meal every single time!
- TEXAS SMOKEHOUSE BBQ SEASONED DRY RUB PORK LOIN FILET
- TUSCAN HERB DRY RUB SEASONED PORK TENDERLOIN
- HONEY GARLIC TERIYAKI DRY RUB SEASONED PORK TENDERLOIN