This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
There never seems to be enough time in the day. I have a to-do list that is always a mile long. So, I take any opportunity to simplify whenever possible.
That’s especially true when it comes to dinnertime. I make a point to pick meals that are easy so that I can get in and out of the kitchen as quickly as possible. Meals like my Sheet Pan Rosemary Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Veggies & Dijon Aioli are the ultimate option to help me get dinner on the table in a flash.
The pork and the potatoes are tossed in a mixture of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, rosemary and salt and pepper. Then everything goes on a sheet pan and roasts in the oven… easy breezy! Prep time is under 10 minutes and the oven does all the work so you have more time to work on your to-do list.
Serve with some steamed green veggies and my homemade Dijon Aioli and all that’s left is to call your family to the dinner table.
Who needs takeout when mealtime is this easy? The best part is that this is tasty option that offers up lean meat and tons of healthy veggies.
With the BOGO sale on Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, it’s a great week to add this meal to you menu. It’s the key ingredient in this dish. Not only does the mayonnaise keep the meat moist, it helps ensure all the seasoning clings to the food. So every bite of potato, carrot, parsnip and pork has amazing flavor.
Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, 15 or 20 oz, BOGO $5.65
Grab a deal and a few ingredients when you shop the Publix sale valid 2/24 – 3/2 (2/23 – 3/1 for some) and you are on your way to an easy and delicious meal your whole family will love.
- 1 cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1.5 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 pounds roasting vegetables, cut into large chunks (red potatoes, sweet potatoes, parsnips, carrots, beets, onion, etc)
- [b]Aioli[/b] (Optional)
- 1/2 tablespoons Sir Kensington’s Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Maille Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon horseradish
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- TMix the aioli ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Add 1 cup of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise to a large bowl with the rosemary, salt and pepper, stir to combine.
- Add the cut veggies and pork tenderloin and mix to coat.
- Place the coated pork and veggies on a large sheet pan and roast for 35 – 40 minutes, until the veggies are tender and pork is cooked through and is 145 ºF as measured with a food thermometer.
- Remove from oven and allow the pork to rest for 3 – 5 minutes, before slicing.
- Serve with the prepared dijon aioli.
And if you shop before 2/28, be sure to keep your receipt as all Hellmann’s products qualify for that Mix & Match Grocery Promo Powered by Fetch Rewards!
Participation in this program is super simple and VERY rewarding! Unlike some other apps, with the Fetch Rewards app, you simply scan your receipt and you’re done. There’s no need to jump through hoops…you don’t have to activate offers, scan bar codes or mark up your receipt. Simply shop, scan the receipt and that’s it.
If you don’t have the app, just download the FREE Fetch Rewards app by texting UNILEVER to 467-467.
- Buy $15 worth of ANY participating Unilever products at Publix
- Snap a photo of your receipt(s) in the Fetch Rewards app
- Earn a $5 gift card and use it to save even more at Publix
And you can earn up to FOUR $5 gift cards per household during the promotion period (ends 2/28).
In addition to the Hellmann’s items, there are tons participating brands and thousands of products all over the store… grocery items, frozen goodies and even personal care products! Publix has everything you need to keep your family AND your wallet happy.
And a little tip from me to you…scan every receipt! There are so many brands, chances are good that you’ll have a participating brand on your shopping list!