This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
Did you know that this is the month when New Year’s Resolutions fail?! If you are one of the millions that decided to start 2022 off with goals of eating healthier, that motivation might have dwindled by now. However, it’s not too late to get it back!
While we often have the very best intentions to eat healthier, our busy schedules and junk food options make it all too easy to slip up and lose that healthy-eating motivation. But staying motivated isn’t impossible… you just have to regroup and make good choices.
One of the easiest ways to get back on track is to eat at home. While those take out and delivery services might be super convenient, you don’t always know the nutritional value of the food you are getting. Why not get back on track by making a simple menu plan and stocking your pantry with the meal essentials you need. Being prepared will help keep you on track to meet those new year’s resolutions.
Falling into a rut is often the cause of our slips. While it can be scary to try new things, trying new recipes can be deliciously rewarding! Be adventurous this week and try my Chipotle Chicken Burgers. Made with ground chicken, veggies and the great flavor of Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayo, it’s a great way to add a better-for-you meal to your menu and help spark you motivation!
And if saving money is also part of your 2022 goals, you can get back on track there too! With the deals in the current Extra Savings Flyer, you can stock your cart with meal essentials and save lots of moolah. Check out the deals valid 1/29 – 2/11 at your local Publix –
- $1.50/1 Sir Kensington’s Ketchup, 20 oz or Mustard, 9 oz, Extra Savings Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 1/29 to 2/11)
- $1/2 Knorr Sides, 3.5 to 6.2 oz or Family Size, 8.3 to 8.8 oz, Extra Savings Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 1/29 to 2/11)
- $1.50/1 Talenti Pints or Layers, Extra Savings Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 1/29 to 2/11)
- Sir Kensington’s Special Sauce or Chipotle Mayonnaise, 12 oz, $4
- Hellmann’s Mayonnaise or Vegan Dressing & Spread, 11.5 oz, 2/$6
- Lipton Recipe Secrets Mix, 1.8 to 2.6 oz, $1.09
- Ben & Jerry’s Snackable Cookie Dough, 8 oz, $3.99
- Ben & Jerry’s Doggie Desserts, 4-pk, $3.99
And when you bring home all those deals, be sure to save your receipt as your purchases will help you score a gift card too!
With the Mix & Match Grocery Rewards powered by Fetch Rewards you can earn a $5 gift card when you bring home your favorite Unilever products. Fill your cart with Unilever favorites from all over the store. Choose from grocery favorites like Sir Kensington’s, Hellmann’s, Knorr and Lipton. Grab frozen faves including Ben & Jerry’s Breyers, Talenti… just to name a few. And be sure to stroll the personal care aisle and pick up trusted products from Axe, Dove, Dove Men+Care, Suave Men, Vaseline and many more. You get lots of great products, great deals and earn a perk—now that’s a winning combination.
Participating is easy, just follow these three easy steps:
- Buy $15 worth of ANY participating Unilever products at Publix
- Snap a photo of your receipt(s) in the Fetch Rewards app
- Earn a $5 gift card and use it to save even more at Publix
Remember, you must download the Fetch Rewards app to participate. Just text UNILEVER to 467-467 to download the app and get started.
The promotion runs through 2/28 and you can earn up to FOUR $5 gift cards. That’s a total of $20 in savings for each household, all for loading up on your favorite products from the Unilever family of products.