This post is sponsored by RiceSelect®. All comments and opinions are my own.
Looking for an impressive dinner to make for your Valentine?! This Bacon Wrapped Royal Stuffed Pork Loin recipe is exactly what you need. Tender, juicy pork stuffed with flavorful rice, this recipe will look and taste like a restaurant quality dish… but you can make it at home!
It might look intimidating, but it’s really quite simple! This tasty pork loin is stuffed with a flavorful mixture of RiceSelect® Royal Blend whole grain rice, tasty spices and delicious dried apricots. The combination of flavors is really quite amazing.
If you make this one, be prepared for leftovers. I’ll often bake it up on Sunday night so that I’ll have extras for dinner on Monday. Mondays are always a little rough so I am always up for something that will save me a little time.
It’s a great time to put this recipe on your menu. Thanks to that big Ibotta offer you can get up to FIVE of your favorite RiceSelect® products at a huge discount. Head over to Publix and grab what you need for this recipe… and stock up on your other favorites while you can save!
$2/1 RiceSelect® Product 21 oz + Ibotta Deposit (redeem up to 5x)
- 3 cups cooked Royal Blend® Whole Grain with Texmati® Brown & Wild Rice
- 1 whole boneless pork loin (about 4 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup dried apricots, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- ¾ cup celery, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, minced
- ¾ teaspoon fresh sage
- ¾ teaspoon thyme
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1/2 lb sliced bacon
- 1/2 cup apricot jam, heated
- Cut roast down center lengthwise within a half-inch of bottom. Open roast so it lies flat.
- On each half, make a lengthwise slit down the center to within a half-inch of bottom. Pound to flatten to 1/4-in. thickness.Sprinkle with salt, garlic and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Divide half the stuffing and spread evenly over the pork.
- Roll up roast from a long side and tie with kitchen string at 2-inch intervals.
- Place remaining stuffing in a greased shallow baking dish.
- Bake roast uncovered in preheated 350°F oven for 1½ hours. Carefully remove strings and place the bacon strips over the roast. Return to the oven and bake 30 minutes longer or until thermometer reads 160 to 170°F.
- Cover and bake reserved stuffing for approximately 30 minutes.
- Baste with the apricot jam and bake another 3 -5 minutes.
- Let roast stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
RiceSelect® products are recognized worldwide for their outstanding taste, texture and cooking qualities. And with a huge selection of products at Publix, you’ll enjoy outstanding taste and texture that’s perfect for your favorite meals and recipes.
If you are having a hard time picking which variety to try, you might want to grab any of the three gluten-free blends in their Signature Line. Each blend offers great taste and texture so you can mix and match to add great flavor to your favorite meal.
Specifically designed for the home cook, RiceSelect Signature Line offers products that will elevate any meal! No matter if you choose Jasmati, Texmati or even Royal Blend Wild Rice you will get the perfect flavor!
Head over to the rice isle at your local Publix and pick up your ingredients to make that Bacon Wrapped Royal Stuffed Pork Loin while you can save! Load that Ibotta offer, stock up and save BIG!