This post is sponsored by Success Garden & Grains. All comments and opinions are my own.
Looking for a few better-for-you recipes to add to your weekly rotation? I have one that is sure to be a family favorite… my Loaded Tortilla Pie recipe!
This dish is packed with huge flavor but is crazy easy to prepare. Thanks to the quick convenience of Success Garden & Grains™ Rice Blends you will be out of the kitchen in a flash. With very little effort, you end up with a hearty meal that is perfect for Taco Tuesday… or really any night of the week. All you need is a few ingredients and a little prep to have dinner on the table in a flash!
I’ll bet that you already have many of the ingredients on hand. And the recipe is very easy to customize so you definitely modify it based on what you like and what you have handy.
I prefer to make the dish with cooked chicken breast but you can substitute with ground beef, ground turkey, shredded pork or shredded beef. Heck, you could even use a meat-free product if you’d like! And you can adjust the heat level as needed. I’d be happy with a whole jalapeño in my dish but my boys are a little more sensitive to heat.
No fresh tomatoes… no worries! A can of diced tomatoes will work like a champ instead.
But, when it comes to the rice, I think Success Garden & Grains™ White Rice, Black Beans, Corn & Bell Peppers blend is a must-have for this recipe. Not only does it cook up super fast and taste great every single time. Each bag also has the veggies needed for the recipe saving me time, energy AND money! You know that makes me a happy gal.
- 1 bag Success Garden & Grains White Rice, Black Beans, Corn & Bell Peppers, prepared according to package directions
- cooking spray
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 – 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- ½ jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water
- ¼ – 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 4 flour tortillas – 8″
- 2 cups shredded cheese (we like Monterrey Jack)
- Additional desired toppings –chopped tomatoes, cilantro, onion, sour cream, salsa, etc
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Spray a non-stick pan with cooking spray and cook the onion over medium high heat for 3 minutes, until onion is translucent.
- Add the garlic and cook an additional minute, until fragrant.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, jalapeño, chili powder, cumin and salt and water.
- Cook for 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Stir in the chicken, cilantro and Success Garden & Grains Rice, set aside.
- Place one tortilla in the bottom of a springform pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Add a third of the mixture then top with 1/2 of cheese.
- Add another tortilla and repeat the layers twice, ending with a tortilla.
- Bake in a 375º F oven for 15 minutes.
- Top with the remaining cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with desired toppings.
Available in two delicious blends — White Rice, Peas, Carrots & Red Bell Peppers and White Rice, Black Beans, Corn & Bell Peppers, each blend has no added sauces or seasonings, so you have the ability to make it your own. Add your favorite seasonings and spices to make it as mild or spicy as you like, or mix in other ingredients to create your own culinary masterpieces. Whether used as a base of your meal or served along the main course as a filling side, you simply can’t go wrong with these Success Garden & Grains™ Rice Blends.
Plus, these blends are allergen- and gluten-free, so that even those with dietary concerns can also enjoy them. And with two rice and vegetable blends per box, it’s easy to stock up so you always have some on hand when you need a quick and convenient meal option.
Now is the PERFECT time to stock up. Load the Ibotta offers and you can earn cash back when you purchase Minute or Success Rice at your local Publix. Note that offers may vary by user and you can redeem the offer up to FIVE times. Plus there is also a bonus when you redeem the offer twice—SCORE!
- $0.50 cash back on one Minute or Success Rice item, any variety, any size Ibotta Deposit
- $0.75 cash back on one Minute or Success Rice item, any variety, any size Ibotta Deposit
- $0.25 cash back bonus when you redeem the Minute or Success Rice offer TWICE Ibotta Deposit
Using Success Garden & Grains™ Rice Blends is the perfect way for me to start a delicious, healthier, no-fuss meal. Gather a your ingredients and be sure to grab some Success Garden & Grains™ Rice Blends and you can have this on your table in just minutes. Try Loaded Tortilla Pie recipe when you need a tasty meal in a pinch and let me know what you think!