This post is sponsored by Crisco. All comments and opinions are my own.
By now, most of us are planning and gathering supplies for lots of delicious holiday meals and recipes.
While the menu may vary from home to home, there are some key ingredients that we all need. It doesn’t matter whether you are entertaining a big group or just making a cozy dinner for your family, Crisco Oil is a must-have ingredient.
For sweet and savory, dinner or dessert, Crisco Oil will help you make it deliciously and successfully!
With three varieties available in the baking aisle at your local Publix, you can get the perfect oil no matter what’s on your menu!
- Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil
- Crisco Pure Canola Oil
- Crisco Blends Oil – A blend of canola, sunflower, and soybean oils
Why not grab a bottle and whip up something tasty this holiday. Try my Fudge Brownie Cupcakes and add some festive flair to your dessert spread.
These delicious treats are a cross between a cupcake and brownie. And with a little decorating magic they become an irresistible dessert that kids of all ages will adore.
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil, divided
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, sift together the cocoa powder and baking soda. Add 1/3 cup canola oil and the coffee. Mix until well blended.
- Stir in the sugar, eggs, and remaining 1/3 cup canola oil.
- Add the flour, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix just until combined.
- Evenly portion the batter into each of the 18 muffin cups. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out almost clean. Place on a wire rack until completely cooled.
- Frost and decorate as desired.
Print out the recipe and pick up the bottles of Crisco Oil at Publix to create these fun treats. Share your holiday version and be sure to tag me on social media.