This post is sponsored by Success Garden & Grains. All comments and opinions are my own.
Have you had the opportunity to grab your FREE box of Success Garden & Grains™ Rice Blends? If not, what are you waiting for?
As a reminder, you can pick up a box at your local Publix then submit your receipt to get it FREE with the Ibotta cash back offer! Just don’t dilly dally as the offer won’t be available much longer!
Available in two delicious blends — White Rice, Peas, Carrots & Red Bell Peppers and White Rice, Black Beans, Corn & Bell Peppers, both are the perfect way to start a delicious, no-fuss meal. Each blend has no added sauces or seasonings, so you have the ability to make it your own. Add your favorite seasonings and spices to make it as mild or spicy as you like, or mix in other ingredients to create your own culinary masterpieces. Whether used as a base of your meal or served along the main course as a filling side, you simply can’t go wrong with these Garden & Grain blends.
Plus, these blends are allergen- and gluten-free, so that even those with dietary concerns can enjoy them. And with two rice and vegetable blends per box, it’s easy to stock up so you always have some on hand when you need a quick and convenient meal option.
Need a recipe idea that’s quick, easy and super tasty? Use your freebie to make my Asian Salmon over Rice. This dish is packed with huge flavor but is crazy easy to prepare. You get a hearty meal with very little effort making this the perfect dish for any night of the week.
While you can cook the rice in water, I like to add a little more flavor by cooking the rice in chicken broth with a big pinch of Gochugaru Chile Flakes. The rice comes out just perfect and oh, so flavorful. Paired with some grilled Asian Salmon, you have a tasty meal that your whole family will love!
Gather a few ingredients and be sure to grab some Success Garden & Grains™ Rice Blends and you can have this on your table in just minutes.
- 1 bag Success Garden & Grains White Rice, Peas, Carrots & Red Bell Peppers
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon Gochugaru Chile Flakes
- Four 4 oz salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons honey dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger (peeled and minced)
- Prepare the rice by adding the broth, water and chili flakes to a medium saucepan. Submerge the bag of Success Garden & Grains blends. Bring water to boil. Boil uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove bag from water with fork and drain.
- Cut open bag and empty the rice into a serving dish. Fluff with a fork.
- Combine mustard, soy sauce, brown sugar, olive oil, ginger and garlic.
- Whisk to combine.
- Pour 3/4 of marinade over salmon and reserve the remainder.
- Refrigerate fish in marinade for 10 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade and place skin side down on hot grill for 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip fish and cook an additional 4 minutes.
- Serve over the prepared rice and drizzle with remaining marinade.