This post is sponsored by MorningStar Farms. All comments and opinions are my own.
Looking to add more plant-based items to your diet? With tasty options from Incogmeato, you can trick your taste buds with 100% plant-based protein that looks, cooks & tastes like meat.
Whether you’re a committed vegan/vegetarian or just looking for a way to enjoy the occasional meatless meal, Incogmeato Bratwurst and Italian Sausage products items are the ideal addition to your menu.
The folks at MorningStar Farms took the pig out of brats so you can pig out on plants. Fire up your grill for and throw on some Incogmeato Original Bratwurst for a meal that is sure to please! Just grill them up and then throw on a bun with some spicy mustard and sauerkraut. They taste so great, you really won’t miss the meat all all! In fact, my meat loving guys gave these meatless wonders two thumbs up.
Or you can shake up your traditional pasta night and add some plants to your plate! Incogmeato’s Italian Sausage is the perfect addition to your favorite pasta meals, paired with peppers and onions over rice or whatever floats your boat. This 100% plant-based sausage looks, cooks and tastes just like real pork! It’s spicy and savory, just the way you like them and perfect in all your favorite meals and recipes.
And now, these tasty products are available at select Publix locations. Visit the fresh/frozen meat department and pick up tasty products to help you eat healthier and smarter…without leaving flavor behind.
Pick up a package (or two) and add to your menu this week. I’ll even share a recipe that is sure to be a hit at your house…Incogmeato Brats with Onion Jam. These babies are packed with so much flavor you won’t miss the meat one little bit!!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 large sweet onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 package Incogmeato Bratwurst, grilled according to package instructions
- brown mustard
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook over medium heat for 3 - 5 minutes, stirring frequently until onions are softened and translucent.
- Add the sugar, salt, pepper and vinegar and cook for 15 - 20 minutes until caramelized and thickened.
- Grill the Incogmeato Bratwurst according to package instructions.
- Serve the brats in the buns with the onion jam and brown mustard, if desired.
Grab a few ingredients and serve up a tasty meal that your whole family will love. They’d be the perfect addition to your Memorial Day gathering!
Remember, Incogmeato Bratwurst and Italian Sausage are only available at select stores. If you don’t find them, talk to the grocery manager and tell him you’d like to see them at your store!