This post is sponsored by Lipton. All comments and opinions are my own.
The weather is warming up…finally!
I can’t wait until I can kick back and sit beside the pool with a big glass of iced tea. After the cold weather that we had the last few months, summer can’t get here soon enough for me!
But, it doesn’t have to be summertime for me to enjoy a big glass of iced tea—I drink tea year-round. I love it hot or cold, with lemon or lime, milk and sugar or mint and honey. I can think of dozens of ways to enjoy my all-time favorite drink. I shake things up and make it based on my mood.
I love the addition of fruit in my tea. Lemon may be the most common fruit to add to tea but, you can use almost any fruit to add amazing flavor to a glass/cup of tea.Experiment with your favorite fruits and I bet you’ll find flavor combinations that you love.
One of my favorite things to add to tea is raspberries. That sweet and tangy fruit is just perfect with tea. Heck, sometimes I just pop in frozen raspberries in place of ice. It keeps the tea cold and imparts a hint of flavor that’s just amazing.
For all you guys who enjoy the combination of tea and raspberry, I thought you might like to try one of my other favorite things —Sparkling Raspberry Tea.
- 1½ cups water
- 1 Lipton® Iced Tea Brew Family Size Tea Bags or 3 Lipton® Cup Size Tea Bags
- 1½ cups chilled cran-rasperry juice
- 1½ cups chilled sparkling water
- 6 oz frozen raspberries
- Pour boiling water over Lipton® Iced Tea Brew Family Size Tea Bags; cover and brew 5 minutes. Remove Tea Bags and squeeze then cool.
- Add the juice and stir to combine.
- Slowly pour in the sparkling water and serve over ice, garnishing with the frozen raspberries.
You’ll find everything you need at Publix and you can even save some money. Be sure to clip the digital coupon to save $1 on your next purchase of Lipton Tea. Grab some juice and fresh raspberries and you are on your way to enjoying a delicious and refreshing Sparkling Raspberry Tea!