This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
Are you looking for ideas to help you maintain your new year’s health and wellness goals?
If so, I have a tasty recipe that’s super easy and offers amazing flavor. Those Roasted Vegetable Skewers with Sir Kensington’s Pepperoncini Italian Vinaigrette that you see above are part of a delicious meal that’s packed with big flavor but is easy on the ol’ waistline.
We all know that adding more veggies to our meals is a good thing. In general, veggies are low calorie, low fat and packed with nutrients. So for all of us who are trying to eat better, veggies are a must-have at every single meal. Because they are nutrient dense, you can load your plate with lots of veggies without adding a lot of fat or calories.
So recipes like these Roasted Vegetable Skewers are definitely a great addition to your menu.
Just look at all that color. I always tell my guys that more color means more flavor. While those veggies are definitely packed with flavor, when you add in the great taste of Sir Kensington’s Pepperoncini Italian Vinaigrette you take them to another level! It such a quick and simple way to impart amazing flavor.
You can get everything you need for this, and all your favorite better-for-you recipes at Publix. You can also grab savings when you shop. Look for coupons to save on Hellmann’s and Sir Kensington’s Mayonnaise. Get everything you need to add great flavor to all your favorite meals and recipes.
Extra Savings Flyer Valid January 2nd–15th
- $1.75 OFF Any 1 Hellmann’s Mayonnaise 24-30-oz or Vegan Dressing & Sandwich Spread 24-oz Publix Coupon Extra Savings Flyer valid 1/2 – 1/15
- $2.50 off any ONE (1) Sir Kensingtonʼs Mayonnaise (12-16 oz) Publix Coupon Extra Savings Flyer valid 1/2 – 1/15
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 yellow bell peppers, diced
- 3 red bell peppers, diced
- 3 zucchinis, sliced
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms,
- cleaned and stems removed
- Wooden skewers
- ½ cup Sir Kensington’s Pepperoncini Italian Vinaigrette
- Italian Vinaigrette
- • Quinoa or grain of choice, for serving
- Add prepped vegetables to a deep baking dish. Pour Sir Kensington’s Italian Pepperoncini Vinaigrette over vegetables until all vegetables are well covered. Cover and let marinate the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove vegetables from marinade. Distribute vegetables evenly amongst skewers.
- Roast skewered vegetables for 20–30 minutes or until well browned and tender, turning skewers with tongs every 5–10 minutes to cook evenly.
- Serve with quinoa or grain of choice.