This post is sponsored by Knorr. All comments and opinions are my own.
If you have a package of Knorr Selects, you have the makings of a quick and tasty meal. But, who says you have to stick to a basic recipe?! With a few additional ingredients you can create something amazing…you just have to get creative!
Just grab your favorite protein. You can use chicken, pork, beef or seafood…whatever you might have on hand. Then, throw in some of your favorite veggies and you are in business!
What I love is that I can really toss in whatever I have handy and it will be delicious every single time! The packages are way more than just basic rice and pasta. With all the tasty seasonings already in the package, you don’t even have to open your spice cabinet. You end up with a delicious meal with very little effort.
I usually just put together flavors I know combine nicely…like spinach and artichokes. My guys love that classic spinach and artichoke dip so I knew that using those flavors with a package of Knorr Selects was sure to be a hit. Guess what?! I was absolutely correct. The skillet you see above was totally empty by the end of our meal. Everyone unanimously decided that my version was a keeper…so I’ll be making it again soon.
Luckily I can grab savings on the Knorr Selects that I need for this recipe. Use the coupons to save up to $3 on Knorr Sides, Selects and Ready To Heat products. Mix and match and get the product you love and save some moolah!
- $1.25/2 Knorr Rice or Pasta Sides 3.8-5.7oz Publix Digital Coupon
- $1.75/2 Knorr Selects or Ready To Heat 3.5-8.8oz Publix Digital Coupon
Use the products to whip up tasty sides or feel free to get creative and see what you can come up with. Heck you can even use my recipe as a starting point. Feel free to modify and change it up so that it has all the flavors that YOU love!
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- salt & pepper to taste
- ½ small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2¼ cups water
- 1 package Knorr Selects Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil with Penne Pasta
- 14 oz can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 6 oz baby spinach
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a large skillet and cook the chicken for 4 - 5 minutes until browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the pan and cook the onion for 2 -3 minutes until softened and translucent. Add the garlic and cook an additional minute.
- Add the water to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the Knorr Selects Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil with Penne Pasta, cooked chicken and chopped artichokes, bring to a full boil.
- Lower the heat to medium-high and boil 6 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the spinach and mozzarella cheese, stirring until the spinach has wilted.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!