This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
Looking to shake up your usual burger night menu? Why not trade the beef for turkey?
I love a good turkey burger but turkey can be kinda bland so to make a good burger you gotta add some flavor. One of my favorite ways to add flavor to any burger is with an envelope of Lipton Recipe Secrets! It’s a quick and easy way to make a bland burger taste amazing.
There’s no need to raid your spice cabinet of try to figure out what flavors might taste good together. You can use any Lipton Recipe Secrets flavor and your burger will taste amazing every single time.
For my guys, it’s just not a burger without cheese and plenty of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise. Luckily, we have savings on the items needed to make their perfect burger. Look for a great deal on Hellmann’s Mayonnaise AND Lipton Recipe Secrets as part of the current Extra Savings Flyer. Enjoy savings on the items needed for your perfect turkey burger.
Just don’t dilly dally, the savings are only available through 1/1!
- Lipton Recipe Secrets 1.8-2.6 oz $0.99
- $2/1 Hellmann’s Mayonnaise 15-20 oz Publix Coupon Extra Savings Flyer valid 12/19 – 1/1
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1½ lbs. lean ground turkey
- 6 hamburger buns
- Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix with ground turkey in medium bowl; mix well. Shape into 6 burgers.
- Grill or broil burgers, turning once, until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Spread some Hellmannn's Mayonnaise on your bun, top with a cooked burger and add any of your favorite burgers toppings.