This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
When it’s cold outside, one of my absolute favorite meals to make is a big pot of chili. But, deciding which of my chili recipes to make is the hard part! I love a good traditional beef chili…but I also have a delicious chicken chili recipe, a turkey chili recipe, I even have a vegetarian chili recipe that’s quite tasty! Then I have to decide whether I want spicy chili, mild chili…with or without beans. The options are endless.
When I want something quick and easy, I grab a box of Lipton Recipe Secrets and whip up a batch of Fast ‘n Easy Chili. Yes, those tasty packets of Lipton Recipe Secrets are great for so much more than just dips. That Beefy Onion Soup Mix is jam packed with so much flavor you only need the packet, four other ingredients and some water and you have an amazing chili that your whole family will love.
Ready in less than 30 minutes, Fast ‘n Easy Chili is the perfect meal when I need dinner on the table in a flash. My guys love the taste and I love the fact that it’s super easy to prepare. Plus, since everything looks in one pan, clean up is a breeze too!
Now is the perfect time to add this recipe to your menu. Look for a great deal on Lipton Recipe Secrets as part of the new Extra Savings Flyer. Get the varieties you need for this and all your other favorite recipes.
Be sure to take advantage of the BIG savings on Hellmann’s Mayonnaise too. With the Publix coupon you’ll save a whopping $2 on your next purchase. Hellmann’s is the brand that you can count on for great taste.
- Lipton Recipe Secrets 1.8-2.6 oz $0.99
- $2/1 Hellmann’s Mayonnaise 15-20 oz Publix Coupon Extra Savings Flyer valid 12/19 – 1/1
- 1½ lbs. ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can (16 oz.) red kidney beans or black beans, drained
- 1½ cups water
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 4 tsp. chili powder
- In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain.2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.