This post is sponsored by Knorr. All comments and opinions are my own.
Ok guys…we are headed into the busy holiday season. Do yourself a favor and go ahead and get your pantry ready!
Now is definitely the time to get all your baking supplies…flour, sugar, spices and all the items you need to have for all those tasty holiday meals and goodies. And while you are filling your pantry, don’t forget to grab Knorr Sides, Knorr Ready to Heat Rice and Knorr Selects!
You may be wondering, why you need the Knorr products? Well, in my experience, this is one of the most hectic times of the year. I depend on easy-to-use products from Knorr to help me serve up tasty meals that I can have prepared in a flash. Having the convenient options from Knorr on hand mean that I can give my guys a great meal without a ton of effort.
So when you are looking for a way to serve your family great taste without having to spend a ton of time in the kitchen, just reach for a tasty Knorr product. You’ll have the perfect solution to help you create a flavorful meal in a flash!
Even better, you can get big savings when you make your purchase at Publix! Look for a high value coupon in the new Extra Savings Flyer. Mix and match to get the products you love and save the next time you shop.
$1.75/2 Knorr Ready to Heat Rice 8.8-oz. or Knorr Selects 3.5-6.2-oz. (mix or match) Extra Savings Flyer In-Ad Publix Coupon (valid 11/7 to 11/20)
Looking for a tasty one skillet recipe that you can have on the table fast? This Garlic Shrimp Risotto is a family favorite at my house. I keep this in my back pocket for days when I want big flavor without a ton of effort.
I keep a bag of shrimp in my freezer pretty much all of the time. Plus you can substitute veggies as needed. I have substituted fresh and even frozen spinach before for the baby kale and the dish was excellent.
So as long as I have that bag of Knorr Selects For Cheese Risotto on hand, I know I can have a meal on the table in under 3o minutes. I promise, with the hectic season coming fast, this is a recipe that you’ll appreciate having handy when you need it. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. large uncooked shrimp *, peeled and deveined
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Four Cheese Risotto
- 3 cups baby kale
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved
- HEAT 1 Tbsp. of the olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season your shrimp with salt and pepper, if you’d like. Add your shrimp and cook for about 3 minutes until they turn pink, stirring in garlic during last 30 seconds. Remove from pan and set aside.
- POUR your water, milk, remaining olive oil and Knorr® Selects™ into the same pan. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to medium and continue cooking for 7 minutes. Toss in the kale and cook 3 minutes more.
- STIR in your shrimp and tomatoes; now it’s delicious. Dig in!