This post is sponsored by Ronzoni. All comments and opinions are my own.
I have great news guys! If you already used up your Ronzoni Pasta from the last BOGO sale…you have another chance to restock your pantry!
Look for your favorite pasta on sale in the upcoming Publix ad that starts 11/27! The boxes will be buy one, get one FREE through 12/2 (12/1 for some).
Ronzoni Pasta, 10 to 16 oz (Excluding Lasagna, Jumbo Shells, Cauliflower, Turmeric, Super Greens, Organic, and Gluten Free), BOGO $1.69
Tis the season to whip up some amazing macaroni and cheese recipes. Go with the basic or kick things up a notch and add in meats, veggies, spices or whatever floats your boat.
Remember, mac and cheese is so much more than the basic stuff you ate as a kid. There are tons of grown up versions of Macaroni and Cheese that your whole family will love. Make it fun, make it bold or just go simple. You really can’t go wrong with whatever version you choose.
Have fun and switch things up or keep it classic — the choice is yours. And with the BOGO sale, now is definitely the time to stock your pantry with all types of pasta so you can create your own delicious macaroni and cheese measl!
- Ronzoni® Elbows – The classic Mac and cheese shape, use elbow macaroni in a Butternut Squash or Pesto Chicken Mac and Cheese.
- Ronzoni® Large Elbows – Slightly larger than traditional elbows, this pasta is ideal for holding onto more sauce in a baked Truffle Mac and Cheese or Spicy Asiago Shrimp Mac and Cheese
- Ronzoni® Cavatappi – Longer than elbows, this corkscrew shaped pasta is a fun addition to a Parmesan Crab Mac and Cheese or with a Trio of Cheesy Mushrooms dish.
- Ronzoni® Medium Shells – Crafted with a hollow center, this sea shell shaped pasta is perfect for bursts of flavor in every bite of a Calabrian Hot Pepper Mac and Cheese or an easy Cacio e Pepe.
- Ronzoni® Creste di Gallo – Creste di Gallo, meaning rooster crest in Italian, is a curved crescent shaped pasta with ruffled edges. Perfect for holding all your favorite sauces, try this shape in mac and cheese or another favorite pasta recipe.
Of course if you need some help deciding what to add to your dinner table, the folks at Ronzoni have you covered. Take the quiz to find out which mac and cheese belongs on your table, explore more delectable recipes and shop Ronzoni® pasta at Publix! Head over and see what your ultimate Cheesy Mac-sterpiece looks like!
I can tell you that this recipe for Garlicky Kale and Feta Mac and Cheese was a HUGE hit at my house. Even my boys who turn their noses up to foods with anything green LOVED this recipe. It is super flavorful and really pretty easy to put together. Check out the video to see how easy…
- 8 oz Ronzoni® Elbows
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups packed shredded kale
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp salt, divided
- ½ tsp pepper, divided
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- ⅔ cup feta finely, crumbled
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain reserving ⅓ cup pasta water.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat. Cook kale, garlic, pepper flakes, ¼ tsp each salt and pepper for 3 to 5 minutes or until wilted; transfer to bowl.
- Melt butter in same skillet set over medium heat. Sprinkle in flour. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Slowly whisk in milk. Continue to whisk and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring constantly, for 8 to 10 minutes or until thickened slightly. Stir in salt, pepper and nutmeg. Reduce heat to low. Stir in mozzarella until melted.
- Toss in pasta, reserved pasta water, kale and feta until well coated.