This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
Deviled eggs are a family favorite here at my house. They are quick, easy and absolutely delicious.
Over the past couple of years I have been serving up a couple of different versions of deviled eggs just to keep things interesting. These Chipotle Deviled Eggs With Bacon are quickly becoming the favorite at my house…for my husband in particular. This is the version that he requests quite often.
Luckily, I can make them whenever he has a craving because they are super simple to prepare. The version I am sharing below adds bacon but they are still super tasty if you want to leave it out. The only thing you can’t leave out is the Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayonnaise. It’s the key component to great taste and what makes the recipe so easy.
I always have a bottle handy as this mayo is my husband favorite on his turkey sandwiches and when he want to kick up the flavor of his burger.
Thanks to the big Publix coupon you can get a bottle for all your favorite recipe and save BIG. Look for the coupon in the Winter Family Savings booklet. You can also print that coupon and lots of others and get big savings on everything you need to whip up great meals all season long.
- $1.50/ Sir Kensington’s Product 8.45 – 20 oz Publix Coupon
- $1.50/1 Hellmann’s Product 11.5 oz Publix Coupon
- $1.50/1 Maille Product 7.3 – 7.5 oz Publix Coupon
- $1/2 Lipton Cup-a-Soup or Soup Secrets 1.8 – 4.9 oz Publix Coupon
AND…there are even more savings to help you with your holiday meals and recipes. Visit the digital coupon page to clip these coupon and save NOW at Publix.
- $1.25/2 Knorr Sides Publix Digital Coupon
- $1.75/2 Knorr Selects or Ready to Heat Publix Digital Coupon
- $2/1 Hellmann’s 15-20 oz Publix Digital Coupon
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- ⅓ cup Sir Kensington's Chipotle Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon, chopped fine
- cilantro, for serving
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites.
- Mash egg yolks in small bowl. Stir in Sir Kensington's Chipotle Mayonnaise and chopped bacon
- Spoon or pipe yolk filling into egg whites. Chill, if desired. Garnish, if desired, with fresh cilantro leaves.