This post is sponsored by Smithfield. All comments and opinions are my own.
I have a fantastic deal to share! Look for your favorite Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork items on sale buy one, get one FREE this week at Publix. While not in the ad, this is an unadvertised deal that you’ll see marked at the shelf.
Smithfield Marinated Pork Tenderloin, 18.4 oz – 27.2 oz, BOGO $9.99
Get delicious pork tenderloin for just $5 per package–WOWSA!
I love Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork because each variety is packed with great flavor right from the package. The meat is already marinated so you don’t need a bunch of extra ingredients. You can open the package, put it on a pan and pop it in the oven and you end up with a delicious meal every.single.time!
It’s such a versatile option… bake, grill or use in your favorite recipe and enjoy a delicious meal in a flash.
Speaking of a favorite recipe, here’s one that is sure to become one of your faves! Garlic and Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin with Rainbow Salsa is a meal that you can have on the table in under 30 minutes. It’s quick, easy and packed with great flavor.
- 1 Smithfield Garlic and Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 cups corn kernels, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 5 radishes, finely diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cook pork tenderloin for 20 - 25 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees. Remove from oven and cover with tin foil; allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, whisk together canola oil, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper in the bottom of a large mixing bowl.
- Add corn, radishes, orange bell pepper, red onion and basil to the bowl; toss to combine.
- To serve, slice pork tenderloin and top with salsa.