This post is sponsored by the folks at Cabot, Volpi Foods, Lesley Stowe, McCormick Spice Blends, Ghirardelli, Coffee Mate, Chameleon Cold Brew and GSK.
It’s November and that means the holidays are just around the corner. If you haven’t started making your holiday menus, you might want to go ahead get a jump start on the planning portion. For me, that’s always the hard part. I have so many ideas so trying to narrow down my list takes some effort.
If you are struggling to come up with a plan, I can help! Visit the Holiday Entertaining page and look for over 20 delicious holiday recipes that will help you bring big flavor your special day. Check out the recipes and then get your lists ready. Remember, you can find everything you need at your local Publix.
But—before you head into the store, take a minute to grab the new high value coupons and you’ll save on tasty holiday essentials.
- $1/1 Cabot 2 lb Brick of Cheese (exp 12/31/20)
- $1/2 Cabot 6-8 oz Bars of Cheese (exp 12/31/20)
- $1/1 lesley stowe raincoast crisps® (exp 1/4/21)
- $1/1 COFFEE-MATE liquid creamer 64oz. (exp 12/31/20)
- $1/1 NATURAL BLISS all-natural creamer 32oz. (exp 12/31/20)
- $1/1 CHAMELEON COLD-BREW CONCENTRATE (exp 12/31/20)
For COUPONS, RECIPES and INSPIRATION for your holiday meal planning visit the holiday entertaining page.
Those Cabot coupons are sure to come in handy for all your favorite holiday meals and recipes.
Cabot is a co-operative owned by farm families throughout New England & New York and 100% of profits go back to the farmers. I always have plenty of Cabot on hand at all times. You just can’t be that great taste!
With lots of tasty varieties, you’ll find exactly what you need at Publix. Remember, all Cabot cheddars are naturally aged, 100% naturally lactose-free and naturally gluten-free.
Need something to pair with that tasty cheese? Grab your favorite Volpi Foods cured meats. With delicious meats including salami, pepperoni, prosciutto and more, all are slow cured in small batches with traditional recipes. Enjoy flavorful products made with all natural ingredients from local, Midwestern farmers. Each bite is made with your family in mind!
Let Volpi Foods help you create a charcuterie spread with everyone’s favorites. I’ll can’t pass up that tasty coppa and prosciutto…they taste AH-MAZING!
For the perfect cheese board or charcuterie spread, you have to have some tasty crackers. Print your coupon and pick up any of the delicious lesley stowe raincoast crisps®. These tasty crackers are hand-crafted in small batches with the finest quality, visually appealing, familiar ingredients. Baked from scratch with care, the small batch, hand-crafted lesley stowe raincoast crisps® truly shine when topped with creativity – your favorite dip, cheese or antipasto. Explore your own endless number of combinations and pairings, whether you are nibbling them on your own or serving them at your next get together.
Plus you can find additional savings on the Publix Digital coupon page too. Head over and clip your coupon and save on your favorite McCormick/Frank’s Seasoning product –
- $1.50/1 McCormick All Purpose Blends, Salt Free Seasonings, Hint of Salt, or Frank’s RedHot Original Seasoning Publix Digital Coupon
Look for the new seasonings in the spice aisle at Publix. Why not use your coupon to try the Himalayan Pink Sea Salt with Black Pepper and Garlic. Shake it on in the kitchen, at the table or on the grill! Also look for McCormick Salt Free Blends including Garlic and Herb, Onion and Herb, Roasted Garlic and Bell Pepper and Vegetable.
You can also grab a bottle of new Frank’s RedHot Seasoning Blend. Get that Frank’s RedHot flavor you crave in an easy-to-use seasoning.
How about a tasty recipe to help you put your coupon to use? Grab a few ingredients and whip up a batch of delicious Air Fryer Cheddar Biscuits with Garlic Butter. These would be the perfect addition to any holiday meal. And, they are so easy, you might want to serve up a batch with dinner this week.
- 1½ cup King Arthur All-Purpose Flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- 6 tablespoons melted Cabot Salted Butter, divided
- ½ cup shredded Cabot Sharp Cheddar or Seriously Sharp Cheddar
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- WHISK flour baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk egg, buttermilk and 4 tablespoons of melted butter in a second bowl. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until some flour remains. Add the cheese and stir until the cheese is combined and flour is incorporated. Do not overmix.
- DUST work surface generously with flour. Mound biscuit dough on the work surface, in a rough rectangle, about 6-inches long by 4-inches wide. Sprinkle with more flour and pat to an even thickness. Flour a knife and cut into six biscuits.
- COAT air fryer basket bottom and sides generously with cooking spray. Carefully transfer the biscuits to the basket, making sure they are equally spaced.
- AIR FRY the biscuits at 350° F for 15 minutes. Remove from the air fryer. Note: They will have expanded and may be attached but can easily be broken into individual biscuits.}
- MIX together the remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter with garlic salt. Brush over the hot biscuits and serve warm.