This post is sponsored by Unilever. All comments and opinions are my own.
It’s the time of the year where we enjoy lots of tasty turkey. Of course that means that we also have to figure out what to do with all the leftover turkey not eaten at the big holiday meals.
I have a recipe that might have you wanting to bake up a turkey just to make this amazing dip. My Baked Artichoke & Turkey Dip is packed with such amazing flavor. It’s really easy to put together and never lasts long at my house.
In fact, we call this “Jeb’s dip” at my house. It got that name because the first time I made it, I walked in to the kitchen to find my young son standing at the counter with a serving spoon shoveling huge bites of the dip right from the dish straight into his mouth. Yep, I had left it in the kitchen to cool and was about to pull out some chips and bread when I caught him chowing down.
Luckily, it was just my immediate family over for dinner. They didn’t mind that I scooped out the area that Jeb had eaten from. Everyone was intent on trying that dip based on Jeb’s reaction!
So if you are looking for a way to use up your leftover turkey, you definitely gotta try this dip. Maybe just make sure to put it out of sight until you are ready to serve it!
Of course, you can substitute chicken for the turkey if you want to have this as an appetizer BEFORE your big meal. Go ahead and grab your Hellmann’s Mayonnaise while you can score a discount. Then you just need a few additional items and you’ll have a hearty appetizer that tastes amazing.
Look for the Hellmann’s coupon in the Winter Family Savings booklet. There is also a digital coupon if you want to grab a big jar of mayo. With all the holiday cooking, you might want to grab a jar and a bottle. You can also visit the Get The Savings page to print your coupon (and lots of others) to get big savings on everything you need to whip up great meals all season long.
- $1.50/ Sir Kensington’s Product 8.45 – 20 oz Publix Coupon
- $1.50/1 Hellmann’s Product 11.5 oz Publix Coupon
- $1.50/1 Maille Product 7.3 – 7.5 oz Publix Coupon
- $1/2 Lipton Cup-a-Soup or Soup Secrets 1.8 – 4.9 oz Publix Coupon
AND…there’s even more savings to help you with your holiday meals and recipes. Visit the digital coupon page to clip these coupon too –
- $1.25/2 Knorr Sides Publix Digital Coupon
- $1.75/2 Knorr Selects or Ready to Heat Publix Digital Coupon
- $2/1 Hellmann’s 15-20 oz Publix Digital Coupon
Gather your coupons and head into Publix to get everything you need to serve up your favorite meals. You might as well grab savings on everything you need for your regular weekday meals and those big holiday meals.
- 1 cup cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese or cheddar or Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole, then top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until dip is hot.
- Serve with chips or bread