My to do list is very long and most days, I feel like I am in constant motion. So when I choose a snack, I want something that tastes good and will also give me the energy I need to power through my busy day.
With a bag of Dole Boosted Blends™ Protein, I can enjoy a delicious smoothie AND get the protein burst that I need. It’s like the folks at Dole read my mind. They added protein-rich whey and almond butter and combined that with sweet blueberries and banana. So now, I just pull out a bag and blend with water, milk, or juice and blend to create a smoothie that tastes great. I get the taste I love in a tasty snack with protein and fiber…win/win!
Look for this tasty blend with the frozen fruit at Publix. I love to enjoy as a mid-day snack or blend up a tasty smoothie and jump start my day with great taste and a 10 gram protein burst*!
If you want to change things up grab a few ingredients and try my Berry Pineapple Swirled Smoothie. It looks fancy…but I promise, it’s super simple to make.
- 1-1/2 cups of Dole Boosted Blends Protein Smoothie
- 1-1/2 cups of water
- 1-1/2 cups of Dole Frozen Pineapple
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Berry swirl layer - place the Dole Boosted Blends Protein Smoothie and water in a blender and pulse to combine. Place in freezer while you make the pineapple swirl layer.
- Pineapple Swirl layer - place the pineapple, orange juice and yogurt in a blender and pulse to combine.
- Layer the two mixtures into glasses and swirl with a spoon.
While you are shopping, be sure to look for Dole Boosted Blends Energize with the frozen fruit at Publix. Enjoy juicy mango, golden pineapple and creamy banana with an energizing boost of matcha green tea. Start your day with a delicious, invigorating smoothie that’s rich in Vitamin C.
Look for both Dole Boosted Blends Protein and Dole Boosted Blends Energize smoothies with the frozen fruit at your local Publix. Both varieties are on sale now as part of the Extra Savings Flyer valid through 10/23.
Dole Boosted Blends, 32 oz, $8.99
* To ensure 10g of Protein, include about 15 cubes