This post is sponsored by B&G Foods. All comments and opinions are my own.
It can be hard getting your family to eat their veggies.
Believe me, I understand. I specifically plan my meals to include vegetables and then watch my guys eat AROUND the veggies on their plate. I learned really fast that I had to get creative to make sure that they’d actually eat veggies at mealtime.
Luckily, Green Giant® has a variety of traditional veggies as well as big selection of Veggie Swap-Ins® that help replace traditional carbs like white potato, rice, and pasta for an additional serving of veggies. And the best part…they taste great so you won’t have to fight to get your crew to eat them!
With all the different options, there is something for everyone. Publix carries a HUGE selection of options so you can get exactly what you need for mealtime. Right now you can pick up Green Giant® Riced Veggies at a great price as part of the new Extra Savings sale valid through 9/25.
Green Giant® Riced Veggies, Frozen, 10 oz, $2.59
–$1/1 Green Giant Veggie Tots, Riced Veggies, Mashed Cauliflower, Roasted Veggies, or Veggie Spirals
–$1/1 Green Giant Veggie Tots, Riced Veggies, Mashed Cauliflower, Roasted Veggies, Harvest Protein Bowls, or Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Just $1.59 after sale and coupon.
Green Giant® has a variety of delicious products that make it easy to add more veggies to your plate and help you reach your goals for healthy eating. Green Giant® vegetables are versatile and delicious making them perfect addition to all your favorite meals and recipes. Visit the frozen aisle at your local Publix where you’ll find a HUGE selection of products.
Take advantage of the current sale on Green Giant® Riced Veggies and try my Easy Chimichurri Cauliflower Rice. It’s packed with big flavor but only takes minutes to prepare. Perfect as side dish or you can add chicken or beef for a tasty main dish that’s ready in a flash.
- 1 package Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 box Green Giant® Simply Steam Green Beans & Almonds, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon + ½ cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 - 2 red chilis, seeded and finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare the Chimichurri by combining ½ cup olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, red chili, parsley, oregano, salt & pepper in a small bowl. Set aside and let sit for a minimum of 15 minutes (can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated until needed).
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a skillet and sauté the bell pepper for 1 - 2 minutes until crisp/tender.
- Remove from heat and add the cooked cauliflower rice and green beans.
- Toss with the prepared Chimichurri. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Top with the almonds (from the green bean package) and serve.
Find delicious recipes for lunch, dinner and snacks that your whole family will enjoy on greengiant.com/our-recipes/.