This post is sponsored by Mueller’s. All comments and opinions are my own.
A delicious dinner doesn’t have to keep you in the kitchen all night. With just a few ingredients you can serve up a delicious meal that’s ready in minutes.
This recipe for Italian Skillet With Extra Wide Egg Noodles is a bubbly skillet meal made with a bag of Mueller’s Extra Wide Egg Noodles and your favorite pasta sauce. You only need a total of 6 ingredients and about 20 minutes for a mouthwatering meal that your whole family will love!
You don’t have to be a master chef to serve up great taste. Head into Publix and get everything you need for the ultimate easy weeknight meal.
- 1 package Mueller’s Extra Wide Egg Noofles
- 1-pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 jar (23.5 oz) of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- Cook Noodles according to package instructions.
- Brown the ground beef, drain grease.
- Add onions to the beef and saute until clear.
- Add spaghetti sauce and cooked pasta and heat until bubbly.
- Top with cheese and hear until cheese melts.
Mueller’s Pasta is a family favorite throughout the United States. Bringing inspiration to the kitchen with the best ingredients, including 100% North American Durum semolina, Mueller’s Pasta is the original American pasta brand.
Made with 100% North American-grown Durum wheat and egg, Mueller’s Noodles are perfect for comforting meals everyone loves and even something new. Find Mueller’s in the pasta aisle at your local Publix.
Get more delicious recipes on the Mueller’s Pasta website.