This post has been sponsored by King’s Hawaiian® Bakery West, Inc. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I have a fabulous sweepstakes to share. Head over and enter the Sweet Slider Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 Visa® Gift Card!
Yep, the folks at King’s Hawaiian® are offering up four big gift cards as part of the new sweepstakes. Be aware that the sweepstakes is only open to folks in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina or Virginia who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry.
PRIZE: (4) Grand Prize Winners will each receive ONE (1) $500 Visa® Gift Card
ENTER: Online at Sweet Slider Sweepstakes now through 2/2/2020 – limit one (1) entry per person per email address per day.
Publix carries a huge selection of King’s Hawaiian® Breads. In fact, there are lots of options beyond those sweet rolls that they are famous for. I know this because my guys request this tasty bread just about every single week.
Hit the deli section at your local Publix and look for rolls, slider buns, mini sub rolls, hot dog buns, hamburger buns and my favorite…the Original Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread! Every variety offers that irresistibly delicious taste that you love. Your family will enjoy breads that are uniquely soft and fluffy with just a touch of sweetness. I promise…it’s hard to resist that melt in your mouth goodness!
While you are shopping, be on the lookout for a display for the sweepstakes where you may find a great coupon to save on your next purchase. Look for a tear pad coupon for the following:
- Save $1.00 when you buy Hidden Valley Ranch® Dry Seasoning & Dip Mixes (0.4 – 1 oz.) and ONE (1) package of King’s Hawaiian® Slider Buns Tearpad on the in-store display
Grab a pack of the King’s Hawaiian® Slider Buns and a couple of additional ingredients and whip up something delicious. For a meal that is sure to be a hit at the dinner table and/or your game day gathering, try this recipe for BLITZ BBQ & RANCH CHICKEN SLIDERS.
These are perfect for a game day gathering as the slow cooker does all the work. You can serve up great taste without a ton of work. Recipes like this are great as they allow you to entertain your guests without missing any of the big plays! Find everything you need for this recipe at your local Publix.
- 9-pack KING’S HAWAIIAN® Sweet Slider Buns
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- In the slow cooker, place the chicken, broth and 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix.
- Cook on high for 3–4 hours or low for 6–7 hours until the chicken is tender. Shred with two forks, drain excess liquid, and place back into the slow cooker.
- Stir the remaining seasoning mix with the barbecue sauce and pour back over the chicken. Stir well and cook for another 45 minutes.
- Serve on warm KING’S HAWAIIAN® Sweet Slider Buns.
No purchase necessary. Must be legal residents of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina or Virginia and 18 years of age to enter. Sweepstakes begins 12:00 AM on 1/1/20 & ends 11:59 PM EST on 2/2/20. See Official Rules for prizes and other important information at SweetSliderSweeps.com.