This post is sponsored by GOOD MEASURES™ flour. All comments and opinions are may own.
Are you still working on lots of delicious holiday goodies? I have been in the kitchen almost non-stop for the past couple of weeks. I made a ton of goodies for the boys school parties, made and packages up at least 20 boxes of treats for friends and family. Over the next few days I will be baking up even more holiday goodies for our Christmas dinner.
It’s a lot of work but it’s totally worth it.
Of course I certainly don’t mind a few short cuts when I am busy in the kitchen. That’s why I love using GOOD MEASURES™ flour. Each box of GOOD MEASURES™ flour has 6 stay-fresh, 1-cup pouches that are perfectly measured…so there is no sifting and no guessing. You get the perfect amount every time so you can get all your baking done lickity split.
These handy pre-measured packs are super convenient and make baking neat and easy. You have less mess storing, less mess baking, less time measuring…a winning combination in my book!
Look for TWO great varieties in the baking aisle at your local Publix
Traditional all-purpose flour
More protein means better goods. With 11.8% protein, the highest protein level of any national brand bakes better
Gluten free all-purpose flour
1-for-1 traditional flour replacement that does not taste gluten free
Right now you can try GOOD MEASURES™ flour and save some moolah. Print the coupon and pick up a great deal on either variety the next time you shop. Notice that the gluten-free flour is on sale right now…that means you can save $2 with the sale and coupon combo!
GOOD MEASURES™ All Purpose Flour, $3.74
–$1/1 GOOD MEASURES™ flour
$2.74 after coupon.
GOOD MEASURES™ Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour, $5.99
–$1/1 GOOD MEASURES™ flour
$4.99 after coupon.
Grab a box and use it to whip up a batch of one of my favorite cookies…Snowball Cookies. These are a must have during the holidays. They are super easy and don’t require a ton of ingredients.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups GOOD MEASURES™ all-purpose flour
- 2 cups pecans or walnuts, finely chopped
- about 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cream butter and sugar in medium bowl.
- Add the vanilla and beat until creamy.
- Add the flour and nuts then beat at low speed until well mixed, scraping bowl as needed.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake approximately 15 - 18 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Allow the cookies to cook for a few minutes then roll in powdered sugar while still warm.
- If desired, you can roll again once completely cooled.