This post is sponsored by Farmland. All comments and opinions are my own.
Looking for a way to add more plant-based protein into your menu each week? Look for NEW Pure Farmland products available now at your local Publix.
Check the frozen aisle for two meatball and two breakfast patty options that are perfect for all your favorite meals and recipes.
- Pure Farmland Savory Original Breakfast Patties
- Pure Farmland Maple Breakfast Patties
- Pure Farmland Homestyle Meatballs
- Pure Farmland Italian Style Meatballs with Dairy Free Parmesan Alternative
These new products from Pure Farmland make creating tasty meals is a snap! You’ll enjoy great-tasting food that you can feel good about whether it’s for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Each variety of new Pure Farmland is an excellent source of protein, made with natural flavors and are dairy free and gluten free. Exactly what you want in foods that you serve to your family!
I serve up at least one meat-free dinner every single week and have been doing this for probably about 10 years now. At first, I wasn’t sure how it would work with my meat-loving guys. But it was so simple to add that one meal to my dinner plan that I often add up to three plant-based meals in our weekly menu rotation now.
I look at it as a way to help the planet, keep my family happy and healthy, save a little moolah AND expose my guys to a variety of different foods. Plus, with great options like these from Pure Farmland, I can simply tweak my favorite recipes and have a tasty meal on the table in a flash.
My guys are HUGE meatball fanatics so I used the coupon to grab a package of the homestyle meatballs for my favorite Sweet & Spicy Korean-Style Meatballs. This recipe takes very little effort but it packed with BIG flavor.
- 16 oz pkg Pure Farmland Plant-Based Meatballs, cooked according to package instructions
- ⅓ cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons gochujang
- 1 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- cooked rice
- Cook the Pure Farmland Plant-Based Meatballs in the oven, according to package instructions.
- While the meatballs cook, add the apricot preserves, gochujang, rice vinegar, soy sauce and sriracha to a small pan and cook over medium high heat for about 5 minutes until the sauce has slightly thickened.
- Once the meatballs have cooked, toss them in the sauce and serve over steamed rice.
Be sure to clip your coupon and save on your next purchase at Publix. Then gather up a few ingredients and try my Sweet & Spicy Korean-Style Meatballs. It’s a super easy and super delicious way to serve up plant-based protein on a busy weeknight!