This post is sponsored by Curly’s. All comments and opinions are my own.
Did you spot the super deal on Curly’s Pulled Meats in the unadvertised deals list? I thought I’d point it out just in case as it’s a fantastic deal. With the sale and coupon combo you’ll get a tub of any of those delicious Curly’s meats for just $3. Yep, that’s the makings of a delicious meal for next to nothing!
Curly’s Pulled Chicken,Beef or Pork, 12 – 16 oz, 2/$8 (reg $6.99)
–$1/1 Curly’s pulled pork, bold & spicy pulled pork, pulled chicken, pulled beef, sauceless beef steak, sauceless pulled pork, or sauceless pulled chicken
–$1/1 Curly’s item (Publix Digital Coupon)
$3 after coupon…less than half the regular price!
With the holiday crunch coming fast, deals like this make me a happy gal. I can pop a couple of tubs in my fridge and know that I can have a tasty meal ready in a flash. That’s always a good thing during this super busy time of year.
Grab some buns and heat the meat for a quick and easy BBQ sandwich. OR…grab a couple of ingredients and serve up something amazing like my Quick & Easy Pulled Pork Hand Pies. These tasty pies are simple to make and such a fun way to give your family all the flavors that they love.
Whether it’s pork, beef, or chicken, Curly’s provides the finest cuts of BBQ meats that are always pulled, never shredded. Curly’s is easy to make and perfect for any occasion. All you have to do is heat up and serve. With the sale and coupon combo, you can pick up the makings of a delicious meal that’s super easy on the ol’ budget.
Grab a couple of ingredients and try my Quick & Easy Pulled Pork Hand Pies. You can use any meat that you prefer and have a tasty meal that’s perfect for a busy weeknight.
I like to serve it with a quick slaw that I make ahead of time so that I can get in and out of the kitchen fast.
- 12 oz tub of Curly's Pulled Meat (pork, beef or chicken)
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- BBQ seasoning (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg and water then set aside.
- Sprinkle your work surface with a little flour and roll out each pie crust to about ⅛" thickness.
- Using a knife or pizza wheel, cut out 6 equal size rectangles from each pie crust.
- Brush 6 of the rectangles with the egg wash and add about 2 tablespoons of Curly's meat to the center of the dough.
- Place another rectangle dough on top of the meat filled rectangle and use a fork to crimp the edges and seal the hand pie.
- Repeat to create a total of 6 pies.
- Brush with the egg wash and sprinkle with BBQ seasoning.
- Place the filled pies on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 18 - 22 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly before serving.